Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Demolition Dragon

Banned
    I have all 161 habitats in play. I will not be able to buy this one since TL does not allow us to put habitats in storage. Nice job TL / S8 with your stupid limits.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes freshfunin2008, I don't know what to do either. I also have 161 habitats on my island. Kind of annoyed to have a Food dragon, Bomb dragon and Map dragon. Each one takes up a whole habitat. Bad enough I have Diamond & Infinity taking up 2 habitats. Wish TL would take this into consideration when introducing new dragon types and increase the habitat maximum.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Question... Will the bombs earned from this Dragon be kept in a separate storage or will they count against our allowed 25?
    Excellent question! I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    All I have to say is "and BOOM goes the dragon's might!" LOL! The description made me laugh so much - well done!

Not buying one though (not enough gold), but cool concept.

Fashion Designer
    Who comes up with these maps and bombs dragons?

Spending gold and food to get 3 bombs a day????

No thanks....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Who comes up with these maps and bombs dragons?

Spending gold and food to get 3 bombs a day????

No thanks....
    LOL!! I'm with you on that. Definitely not spending gold to buy any of these new dragon types you mention. I do think the concepts are cool and all, but it's too little reward for what they want us to spend to purchase them. Not a good investment IMO.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Excellent question! I will check on this.
    Thanks, kooky! That'll determine whether or not I purchase...

Executive Chef
    At the moment I have more than enough bombs and plenty more to come, however after reading the other day about a player who has just about evolved everything he wants to evolve and actually struggles to get enough bombs to get mining dragons, I'm going to get this as a future investment.

Plus I like collecting.

I see 3 bombs a day would be close to providing enough fire power to get 7.14 pieces a day from the mine over a 28 day period, so if later on I have an evolution lull, I'll be OK.

I do understand the concerns over habitat limits though - one dragon on a 4 x 4 is certainly not efficient use of available space or habitat limits.

Executive Chef
    I've been stuck a few times not able to mine when land locked or habitat maxed but I'm not putting anything into storage to get this. I already have so many in storage and 19 in the stable. It's getting sticky again as a few peeps a few posts up have expressed, you can't put this in storage and when you hit the limit its the limit. I almost couldn't buy this poker habitat. I know many couldn't. That just feels wrong. Back to tourney...
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Like the dragon but I don't need the bombs or the outlay of gold for 3 bombs a day or the loss of habitats spAce so not going with one
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast