Thread: Lower rewards for other storm8 installs

Rhino Keeper

Lower rewards for other storm8 installs

I just noticed that we only get 14 gems for installing and running a new storm8 updated game then 7 gems for reaching the required level why is this when it used to be 30 gems for an install and run and then 15 gems for reaching the required level?

I'm maybe not the only one that saves these gems up to buy the gem content available in CS and 14/7 is a big blow from being 30/15.

Are storm8 tightening there belts on free gems or there a reason for this reduction?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moving to Issues forum as this is not about game discussion...

Host(ess)
    I'm disappointed too

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    I just noticed that we only get 14 gems for installing and running a new storm8 updated game then 7 gems for reaching the required level why is this when it used to be 30 gems for an install and run and then 15 gems for reaching the required level?

I'm maybe not the only one that saves these gems up to buy the gem content available in CS and 14/7 is a big blow from being 30/15.

Are storm8 tightening there belts on free gems or there a reason for this reduction?
    I think it's the fault of players like you and me who don't spend real money. They are hoping if they reduce the rewards we will make up the deficit elsewhere. If we had a gem confirmation button I might be tempted, but not as the game stands at present.

This is so not cool. I don't even feel like bothering to install now. The orig bakery story is only offering me 4 gems in install. It is borderline insulting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I think it's the fault of players like you and me who don't spend real money. They are hoping if they reduce the rewards we will make up the deficit elsewhere. If we had a gem confirmation button I might be tempted, but not as the game stands at present.
    I agree totally with gem confirmation button I recently accidentally I might add ordered 2x250 gems at 7.99 each and after 11 emails back and fore to support and 13 days later finally got refunded full amount. But after this even if I was tempted to buy gems I certainly won't be now.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    While we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games.

There are other Goals that do have rewards. Please note that we may occasionally make changes to the game to balance the economy, which helps the long term health of the game (some of our games are over 5 years strong~!).
    Closing thread since original question has been answered and thread has gone off topic.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request