Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: African Safari Catering Cruise

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    There's no rush to start. If you need to collect more ingredients or prepare your dishes, you can start later and plan when to end your last day on.
    All the days end at 12 midnight ca time right?

I think you can start from now cause we can get the prize from the previous day if you still deliver dish days by days.( except the last day).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    You might find this topic very useful when preparing for cruises: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Event*-(-o-)-*
    Thank you. But I don't hash trouble with the cruises. I always finish early, never use gems to skip or complete a day and have completed them all except the Alaskan one.

But ask and one shall receive! So happy, a new recipe that does NOT require our precious sugar, cream or flour stock. Looks yummy, can't wait to cook it.

Good luck, everyone! And don't hestitate to remove some chairs, to help your food sell slower. If you know which dishes pop up more.

I've already gotten annoyed, because the winter crumble popped up and I've never had a recipe from an event come up for a cruise. Ever! And it just had to be the only one I didn't learn. That sucks!

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2730.PNG 
Views:	202 
Size:	555.3 KB 
ID:	27785

Just in case anyone wanted to know, these are the prizes for the days. Going to start today so I can keep you guys updated on the prizes and gems and such.
    Been playing Restaurant Story 2 for about a year now. Add me as a neighbor at any level.
    I have a feeling 2016 is going to bring a lot to the game!
    If you have any questions about the game feel free to send me a pm.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    All the days end at 12 midnight ca time right?
    Yes.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKippy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2730.PNG 
Views:	202 
Size:	555.3 KB 
ID:	27785

Just in case anyone wanted to know, these are the prizes for the days. Going to start today so I can keep you guys updated on the prizes and gems and such.
    Thanks for the pic, just what I wanted to see. Glad it's a gem recipe and Gazelle is so cute!! I'm definitely looking forward to this.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the pic, just what I wanted to see. Glad it's a gem recipe and Gazelle is so cute!! I'm definitely looking forward to this.
    Yes, the prizes are gonna be good ones, and of course I am always happy for another gem recipe, especially one that doesn't require sugar or cream like every recipe seems to now a days.
    Been playing Restaurant Story 2 for about a year now. Add me as a neighbor at any level.
    I have a feeling 2016 is going to bring a lot to the game!
    If you have any questions about the game feel free to send me a pm.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes.
    So would it be better to start after that time to get the most time for the first day? Last cruise I started right away, but was unaware that the day ended at 12 am pacific time, and I barely finished for the first day. I thought if you weren't done with all of your stuff by the end of the day you were screwed. How do you make up days and still complete it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKippy View Post
    Yes, the prizes are gonna be good ones, and of course I am always happy for another gem recipe, especially one that doesn't require sugar or cream like every recipe seems to now a days.
    Me too, so glad it isn't a sugar and cream gem recipe. I lost my old high level restaurant with several gem recipes due to my own fault, so now I'm starting all over again to get to where I was and collect more gem recipes from scratch. Oh well.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    So would it be better to start after that time to get the most time for the first day? Last cruise I started right away, but was unaware that the day ended at 12 am pacific time, and I barely finished for the first day. I thought if you weren't done with all of your stuff by the end of the day you were screwed. How do you make up days and still complete it.
    Yes it's best to start after midnight. If you don't finish your day 1 within 24 hours, you can carry over to day 2 or 3, but it eats into the time you have for day 2 and after. Remember you have 10 days from start to end. I plan my last day to fall on the day when i have more time to play. Good luck with your cruise.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast