Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: African Safari Catering Cruise

Executive Chef
    Well I won't finish...about 26 hrs left now and I'm still working on day 8. Got too many orders for recipes I haven't learned and everything else required too many potatoes or was only worth 1-2 coins. Oh well! I have the baby elephant and will get the gazelle so I'm happy.

Good luck to everyone and congrats to those who finished.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Well I won't finish...about 26 hrs left now and I'm still working on day 8. Got too many orders for recipes I haven't learned and everything else required too many potatoes or was only worth 1-2 coins. Oh well! I have the baby elephant and will get the gazelle so I'm happy.

You never know...you might get a string of dishes you already have and breeze through round 9.

Good luck to you as well!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    The gazelles animation is crazy.. 😂
    I agree. Gazelle is super hyperactive lol.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post

Dont give up sweetie cos you never know when you hit a series of orders which you can do. I was stuck for over 6 hours with 1 coins and 2 coins dishes which I did but it was extremely frustrating seeing my progress bar only at one quarter. After that dry spell, I finallly managed to get a few 4 and 3 coins which really helped and I am almost done. Keep going as far as you can. Good luck.

here it is:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-01-23 17.08.57.png 
Views:	212 
Size:	546.1 KB 
ID:	28006

Host(ess)
    Unfortunately, I'm one of those weird people who doesn't care much about the decorations. I kind of like decorating the walls with different wallpaper and changing tables and chairs and counters, but that's about it. I've never been a fan of the animals or flowers or whatever. Before starting the cruise, I saw the counter style showing with the cook and servers so I thought maybe we were going to get that style unlocked as a prize. But, darn it that isn't offered and I'm not paying for it with gems. The counter style was the only thing I saw that excited me. The rest is just boring to me. So, I just do the cruise to get the recipes. Wish I liked the decorations more but I just don't.

Farm Supplier
    I'm so lucky, i have 10 potatoes and 10 peas in my pantry and the cruise requests them, 8 coins so easy
    and then i get French Dip Sandwich, just cock it, sleep and get 4 coins on tomorrow, i really love this recipe
    I have 16 hours to complete cruise (150gem mores), I can do it

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Question for people who have completed this cruise (or previous cruises): does the icon with Erin the explorer count as a day for the cruise? I've got 12h left on my timer and am still working toward the step just before her icon (the one with the Safari buggy as the prize).

Also, did the cruise stop requesting Campfire Grill recipes? Haven't seen those for a while.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Question for people who have completed this cruise (or previous cruises): does the icon with Erin the explorer count as a day for the cruise? I've got 12h left on my timer and am still working toward the step just before her icon (the one with the Safari buggy as the prize).

Also, did the cruise stop requesting Campfire Grill recipes? Haven't seen those for a while.
    The icon with Erin is for a day. You have 12 hrs to complete the cruise day to get the buggy and the cruise day to get Erin and the recipe. I started a day late and have 36 hrs to get the buggy and Erin. I think the last day is 600 gems. So you have 12 hrs to complete the current day's gems plus the 600 for the last day. Good luck, it is challenging and you'll likely need to use quick serves and/or gems but it isn't impossible.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post

Yes, the icon with Erin is on day 10 and you need to complete that day as well in order to get the main prize (which is Erin and her recipe).
    Regardless the campfire stove - I only had 1 recipe during the whole event while others had few in a day so I would say they are not gone, just didn't pop up yet.