Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: African Safari Catering Cruise

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shaumilin View Post
    I do not have marshmallows, either, and if I had them, I could have already used them up all. It is ridiculous that the game asked for an ingredient that no one can re-produce, unless buying it with gems. It costs 12 gems per marshmallow; it is very expensive. Team Lava, please do not ask for dishes from the camp fire. I do not have the ingredient, I cannot reproduce it, and I will not buy it with gems. To me, it is RIDICULOUS to ask for a dish that can only be made by buying an ingredient with a gem. Way too ridiculous! I am wondering who in Team Lava decide to include the camp fire dishes to the cruise orders? It is very unwise and your players are very disappointed!
    I got one request for a dish using the campfire stove about maybe 3 times and I am about to finish day 6. I have refreshed each time and managed to easily get dishes that I can cook. Try to stay positive. I agree these campfire recipes shouldn't be coming up but they haven't been a major obstacle for me since refreshing gives me something worth 3 or 4 coins.

Hope things change around for the better for you.

Good luck!

I have an offer to buy a second Celebration Stove for 125 gems (I think it said that's 50% off). I'm currently at level 47 and do not use the one I have all the time. The only recipes I have available so far are Celebration Cupcakes, Mini Pumpkin Pies, Raisin Bread, and Mina's Cupcakes. I'm trying to finish the current cruise for Coconut Fish Curry. I'm wondering if there's some reason in the future I'll wish I had 2 Celebration Stove? Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    I wont if I were u. I rather save these 125 gems for somethingelse. Cos u dun have Bake Alaska & Beef Wellington which give u 1 gem/cook. And, so far I never been asked to cook any dish for the cruise. But,some other players may think it worth.;-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by simbalot View Post
    I have an offer to buy a second Celebration Stove for 125 gems (I think it said that's 50% off). I'm currently at level 47 and do not use the one I have all the time. The only recipes I have available so far are Celebration Cupcakes, Mini Pumpkin Pies, Raisin Bread, and Mina's Cupcakes. I'm trying to finish the current cruise for Coconut Fish Curry. I'm wondering if there's some reason in the future I'll wish I had 2 Celebration Stove? Thanks!
    IMO you should grab the opportunity as this comes rarely (in the sense that it takes months to have such sales and to avoid loss on the accidental purchases with gems). You may not be able to utilize it superbly until higher levels. Most of the gem recipes takes time to cook 5-6hours. I do cook gems even though I have already mastered it.

good luck on your decision =)

New Resident

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by lorettasapron View Post
    It's your lucky day!

Release date - Theme - Final prize
    16th Apr 2015 - Tropical - Luana the Dancer who drops gems/quick serves/coins
    11th May 2015 - Rock 'n' roll - Rock 'n' Roll TV decoration (this was only a six day event)
    5th Jun 2015 - Egyptian - Gem producing recipe
    15th Jul 2015 - Wedding - Gem producing recipe
    20th Aug 2015 - Alaskan - Gem producing recipe
    24th Sep 2015 - British - Gem producing recipe
    22nd Oct 2015 - Halloween - Ghostly Stove (six recipes)
    19th Nov 2015 - Thanksgiving - Gem producing recipe
    21st Dec 2015 - Christmas - Snowy Oven (five recipes)
    14th Jan 2015 - African safari - Gem producing recipe
    Tbh i am really happy to have the wedding cake unlocked, bc it gives you sometimes even 15 gems. It's my favorite recipe, pumpkin pies or beef wellington give you like mostly 1 gem for example.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by lordetta View Post
    Tbh i am really happy to have the wedding cake unlocked, bc it gives you sometimes even 15 gems. It's my favorite recipe, pumpkin pies or beef wellington give you like mostly 1 gem for example.
    WOW:-o 15 gems!!! Wish I started playing RS2 earlier. Wedding cruise is my very first cruise game. I couldn't make to the end cos I had no idea how to play by that time. SAD...:'(

Rhino Keeper
    Is the prize from yesterday (the elephant) suppose to be animated ...because I have been looking at him and he doesn't seem to be doing much????????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by melis007 View Post
    Is the prize from yesterday (the elephant) suppose to be animated ...because I have been looking at him and he doesn't seem to be doing much????????
    The elephant it self is not doing anything, but the water coming from his trunk is animated

African Safari Catering Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by shaumilin View Post
    I do not have marshmallows, either, and if I had them, I could have already used them up all. It is ridiculous that the game asked for an ingredient that no one can re-produce, unless buying it with gems. It costs 12 gems per marshmallow; it is very expensive. Team Lava, please do not ask for dishes from the camp fire. I do not have the ingredient, I cannot reproduce it, and I will not buy it with gems. To me, it is RIDICULOUS to ask for a dish that can only be made by buying an ingredient with a gem. Way too ridiculous! I am wondering who in Team Lava decide to include the camp fire dishes to the cruise orders? It is very unwise and your players are very disappointed!

I don't have the marshmallows too!!! someone fix that please

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    The elephant it self is not doing anything, but the water coming from his trunk is animated
    Well it must be everyone else's elephant but mine lol