Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: African Safari Catering Cruise

I just wanted to throw a big thank you to the forum! This is the first safari I will probably complete. I managed to actually complete the day with get this....a whomping 9 minutes until my next day starts! I know it's not much but it means I'm on track. Having the time right now is helping too, but I have been using the tips like stocking and turning the chairs and it has changed the game a lot! Being a lower level player might be helping me too as I don't have as many crazy things unlocked yet.

Best of luck to everyone else, I know it's been mixed opinions, but I'll be happy if I can finish. Just need my health to cooperate this week lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MeruBunny View Post
    I really hate these new changes, it's like they purposely try to push us to a corner till we have No choice but to pay for gems, cruise event didn't used to be that hard, it used to be just finishing the cruse in 10 days, now there introducing dishes to master during the event? It used to be 1 or 2 dishes but this time is 3? And they all require you to cook them 60 times each to master all 3? And it doesn't help that we no longer get mastery spice from mastering the dishes, and they even lowered the time when it used to be where people didn't have to worry about these dishes after the cruise is over we still had a good 7 days to finish mastering them.
    Look I like this game, I really do, but if this continues its like the game is telling me to go look for another game if I can't handle the pressure, and I don't like to be glued to my phone 24/7 just to finish these back to back events, I know that they need to make money but isn't there a better way? 🙁
    Well tbh mastering dishes is not affecting cruise in any way. If you don't master them you still can win the main prize! I agree that cooking them 60 times seems a little too much, but since it doesn't influence anything I guess it's not that bad. And we still get mastery spice when we master dish to level 1 I think. I agree that it would be better to get the them for each level like before, but it's not like you can't get them any other way. I managed to make 20 mastery spices during couple of weeks and I didn't use any coz events didn't really require to imo. And I still have 10+ vanilla laying around...
    Oh level 57 I usually can finish first few days with just a few hours, later days require more time but I still don't think I'm glued to my phone and still have real life lol. I would prefer having events back to back because otherwise for me it would be boring, cooking dishes just to level up doesn't seem entertaining:<

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    You can't get them now unless you buy them with gems. You were able to get them during the event that ended few days ago.
    I do not have marshmallows, either, and if I had them, I could have already used them up all. It is ridiculous that the game asked for an ingredient that no one can re-produce, unless buying it with gems. It costs 12 gems per marshmallow; it is very expensive. Team Lava, please do not ask for dishes from the camp fire. I do not have the ingredient, I cannot reproduce it, and I will not buy it with gems. To me, it is RIDICULOUS to ask for a dish that can only be made by buying an ingredient with a gem. Way too ridiculous! I am wondering who in Team Lava decide to include the camp fire dishes to the cruise orders? It is very unwise and your players are very disappointed!

Does the mastering of the dishes only happen for certain levels or at certain points because I have not been asked to Master a dish yet. I am level 32 if that helps. Thanks!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Does the mastering of the dishes only happen for certain levels or at certain points because I have not been asked to Master a dish yet. I am level 32 if that helps. Thanks!
    As I said in my previous post you don't need to master recipes at any level! I choose to master them because I like having plaques and extra master stars, but that's just me. I think they just appear as a bonus to cruise events, and people might choose to cook them or ignore them :>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shaumilin View Post
    I do not have marshmallows, either, and if I had them, I could have already used them up all. It is ridiculous that the game asked for an ingredient that no one can re-produce, unless buying it with gems. It costs 12 gems per marshmallow; it is very expensive. Team Lava, please do not ask for dishes from the camp fire. I do not have the ingredient, I cannot reproduce it, and I will not buy it with gems. To me, it is RIDICULOUS to ask for a dish that can only be made by buying an ingredient with a gem. Way too ridiculous! I am wondering who in Team Lava decide to include the camp fire dishes to the cruise orders? It is very unwise and your players are very disappointed!
    I was actually suprised to see recipes from campfire stove being asked in this cruise event. I agree, it's weird that people who didn't unlock recipes still being asked to cook them although there is no way to get marshmallows unless you pay gems. Just seems pretty unfair. Events should always be optional and if you don't want to/can't complete some it shouldn't affect your game, especially jeopardize your chances in other events. It would be fair to ask for recipes that person unlocked, and ignore other recipes imo :/

Fashion Designer
    Yaaay started todays day off right, only needed 1 more seaweed the would start today day, had other 2 ready to go 3 and 4 coin things (peas and campfire fish recipe) had enough things stacked that niw all i need is 30 gems left to finish today. Hope tomorrow goes as well will spend rest of the day restacking counters and trying to master new recipes

New Resident
    I accidentally buying a new catering order with 100 gems (who I get from installing new games from storm8), if I send an email to developer can I get my gems back? or just let it go?

Host(ess)
    I have a question... I waited until the game automatically started my cruise. I was trying to make as many dishes as possible and figured I would just let it start on its own. The cruise opened automatically for me at 6:00 in the evening. It only gave me until 3am (9hrs) total to compete the first day. Why does it give you such a short time if you let it start on its own? I know the times are right because I was playing the game all day and then got back on at 6:00 and the cruise window popped up and started, before it was not started. And here, 3am is always the start of my new day. Just confused as to why it didn't automatically start at 3am that morning instead to give me the full 24hrs? Guess I'll need to remember that for the future!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by msgeeky View Post
    I accidentally buying a new catering order with 100 gems (who I get from installing new games from storm8), if I send an email to developer can I get my gems back? or just let it go?
    I am sorry this happened.

For loss of gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com.