Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: African Safari Catering Cruise

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Little random here but I was going through my neighbors and trying to see who was active and when I go to their restaurants I can see all the past cruises! I've seen British, Rockstar, Hawaiian, Winter, Wedding, Thanksgiving, Park Ranger, & the latest one. It really makes me wish I could've completed my first cruises! What does the rockstar and Hawaiian girl drop? Wish they would bring these little guys back for an option to buy.
    This is the way I determine which neighbours are still active. I find it really handy.

I have participated in all cruises, but only completed the British, the Egyptian and the Alaskan one. I'm hoping this can be my forth.

Does anyone know if we'll get a new cook for completing this cruise? I see many of my neighbours with the pirate guy cooking away and I want one! I'm guessing we only get a new cook when the grand prize is a stove. Correct?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

How do you get the ingredients for the campfire stove? I can't make any of the dishes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Does anyone know if we'll get a new cook for completing this cruise? I see many of my neighbours with the pirate guy cooking away and I want one! I'm guessing we only get a new cook when the grand prize is a stove. Correct?
    Yes, you are correct. This time you will get a new guest in your restaurant that drops an ingredient for a gem recipe, but it will not cook it
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Rhino Keeper
    Does someone have the master levels for the time-limited recipes?
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    Does someone have the master levels for the time-limited recipes?
    all 3 with 10 / 20 / 30
    easy going

Fashion Designer
    Thanks so much ellyse99 and lorettasapron! that also explains why I didn't see a little rocker on stage but the tv! I saw all the past cruises except the Egyptian one! LonePudding I wasn't able to complete the first three cruises from the list here but was able to complete the next one (The wedding one) Thankfully this forum and all the wonderful advice provided helped me start completing them. The list provided by fatbear that has the dishes listed and what they are worth is excellent and a must read!
    I'm kind of addicted to this game! With all its cuteness although sometimes I stress a little bit! Lol. Best of luck to everyone doing the cruise!! []
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-17-16 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Removed add me comments - use Add me forum

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    As patayita mentioned, you get a new chef if the grand prize is a stove. The previous cruise gave a new chef and this cruise a gem recipe. Maybe the next cruise gives a new chef if they alternate. Good luck with your cruise.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    Yes, you are correct. This time you will get a new guest in your restaurant that drops an ingredient for a gem recipe, but it will not cook it
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    As patayita mentioned, you get a new chef if the grand prize is a stove. The previous cruise gave a new chef and this cruise a gem recipe. Maybe the next cruise gives a new chef if they alternate. Good luck with your cruise.
    Thought so A gem recipe is still good enough for me though, good luck!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    I am not sure if I should cook something to make customers happy as I don't know what dish they require for cruise. Afraid if I cook the dish and the ingredients required for the cruise.

I tried that, I made salmon sushi once and then cruise require salmon was hoping can get it from street mkt but never came up. So I had to refresh the catering orders :/

Farm Supplier
    My stupid street market with 5 slots also not helpful at all, only sell me those I have enough. I will not upgrade it anymore unless I got far too many tools.