Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: African Safari Catering Cruise

Am I missing something. I have just completed the cruise. It shows on the cruise page that you can earn gems for this dish.... Doesn't look like mine will give gems.... Very misleading!!! Very annoyed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mhughes161113 View Post
    Am I missing something. I have just completed the cruise. It shows on the cruise page that you can earn gems for this dish.... Doesn't look like mine will give gems.... Very misleading!!! Very annoyed!
    You get gems when you cook the dish
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    You get gems when you cook the dish
    All of the dishes that I have done which you get gems says rewards gems.... This one doesn't (like the cupcake ones that I can make

New Resident
    Any ideas on what the last day of the cruise looks like? Is it doable if you cannot be on at all times? I will be on a plane in the morning. Thanks guys.

Ps. This is the farthest I have got in any cruise.

Rhino Keeper
    This is day 10 for me. It has been horrible. Nothing but 1 & 2 coin dishes.

New Resident
    That may mean it is not doable for me. I have closed off the restaurant and am stocking up on recipes. We shall have to see. I would really like to have a recipe that pays in Gems. Does anyone know if they ever repeat quests? I would like to be able to cook more than one thing on my grill for instance.

So I just finished the cruise, but don't seem to have collected the recipe and the task hasn't moved forward. I'm going to be really peeved if I loose this on some Storm8 glitch...

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12493454_1016964618371498_6757854621262906230_o.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	28013
    Yay!! My 2nd cruise
    I have a question. How often Erin visit my restaurant to give coconut?

New Resident
    I just finished the cruise, too!!!!!! Yay! I am also wondering how often Erin visits with the coconuts?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The icon with Erin is for a day. You have 12 hrs to complete the cruise day to get the buggy and the cruise day to get Erin and the recipe. I started a day late and have 36 hrs to get the buggy and Erin. I think the last day is 600 gems. So you have 12 hrs to complete the current day's gems plus the 600 for the last day. Good luck, it is challenging and you'll likely need to use quick serves and/or gems but it isn't impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Yes, the icon with Erin is on day 10 and you need to complete that day as well in order to get the main prize (which is Erin and her recipe).
    Regardless the campfire stove - I only had 1 recipe during the whole event while others had few in a day so I would say they are not gone, just didn't pop up yet.
    Thank you Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll finish But this is the first time I've been so close to finishing, so I'm confident I'll be able to finish the next cruise and get my first gem-earning recipe! And hopefully, it will be Valentine's-themed

Now what am I going to do with all the safari-themed decor I accumulated?
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~