Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: African Safari Catering Cruise

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yklub View Post
    Thanks!
    Sure, no prob!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni4439 View Post
    Curious, which dishes are you stacking on your counters? I am at Level 42. I just found this thread and I've learned many useful tools that will help to succeed in cruises. Thank you guys for sharing!
    I pre stack most of the long cook or long ingredient wait time. However this is the first event that, for me, has been mostly requesting items from the new special event recipes, which I dint pre-make a now it's very slow going for me. Once my day is finished and locked, I plan on stacking those recipes.

Just a suggestion. If you do stack, I would recommend putting away 1 or 2 counters for insurance sake. Sometimes you end up with too much food and full counters and can not clear your appliances to cook for the cruise and will have to discard your food. Having a couple of counters in storage has saved me in the past.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I no longer have a problem with not having enough counter space. A few hours after my own character started the cruise, the system decides to help me out by emptying all my counters - I don't think I even got the money for the servings and no, my chairs were all out as normal.
    This will be the first cruise EVER that I'll need to remove chairs!

Host(ess)

Talking

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Once you have successfully completed the entire event, the character will show up in your restaurant. You will have a limited time, usually 12 days or something like that, to tap on her and get your first special ingredient to make the gem recipe. The recipe will be opened to you when you successfully complete the entire cruise. Once you tap on the character and make the recipe for the first time, they both become a permanent part of your restaurant

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni4439 View Post
    Curious, which dishes are you stacking on your counters? I am at Level 42. I just found this thread and I've learned many useful tools that will help to succeed in cruises. Thank you guys for sharing!
    Hey I'm level 44.

I stack: Tuna casserole, lobster thermidor, baked potato, fajitas, lobster bisque., ginger tea (unlocks at your level). (There's more, can't think right now. I'll edit with more later.)

I also try to stock up on these ingredients: green peppers, onions, peas, broccoli, rice, mayo, lobster, salmon.
    Last edited by LonePudding; 01-15-16 at 12:23 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Banned
    I wish it'd stop asking for dishes that I didn't unlock. Had to keep refreshing...

Fashion Designer
    Im level 34 i think..... i keep 7 of onions, potatoes, and peas, because i have all stores at 3 and i Stack tuna casserole, beef sandwiches, lox begal and tuna sandwiches since those are the ones that yhey usually ask me for.

Rhino Keeper
    I pre stack most of the long cook or long ingredient wait time. However this is the first event that, for me, has been mostly requesting items from the new special event recipes, which I dint pre-make a now it's very slow going for me. Once my day is finished and locked, I plan on stacking those recipes.

Just a suggestion. If you do stack, I would recommend putting away 1 or 2 counters for insurance sake. Sometimes you end up with too much food and full counters and can not clear your appliances to cook for the cruise and will have to discard your food. Having a couple of counters in storage has saved me in the past.
    This is a good idea. On the last cruise however, I had all my counters full but I was still able to serve my food to the ship. The only thing about that was, any leftovers went to waste. Idk maybe that is what you just said lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Once you have successfully completed the entire event, the character will show up in your restaurant. You will have a limited time, usually 12 days or something like that, to tap on her and get your first special ingredient to make the gem recipe. The recipe will be opened to you when you successfully complete the entire cruise. Once you tap on the character and make the recipe for the first time, they both become a permanent part of your restaurant
    Cool! Thank you! I was wondering how this worked also

New Resident
    This game is so fickle, I have all the campfire recipes unlocked and haven't had one order yet! Mostly lobster recipes so far which is a pain because I didn't have that many stacked ��

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast