Thread: Problem with Master of the Mallow Quest

Problem with Master of the Mallow Quest

I've had the new quest up for over 24 hours and the images won't load nor have I seen Louie. I've tapped on everyone entering my bakery and nothing. From what I've learned from Bakery Story 2 & Restaurant Story 2 these people have items over their head to make it easier to spot. I can collect the new items from the stores but can't see what I'm collecting. I have restarted my phone, restarted the game, and accessed my game from another device trying to troubleshoot the problem first. Anyone else having this problem?
    Owner of Luke's Diner

Rhino Keeper
    my problem is when it comes to making the marshmallow drink I've made 3/4 required for the quest but none of them have been accepted as done by the quest, it's still showing 0/4 completed. Is this a none bug? Can someone help please?

Quote Originally Posted by morgalinni View Post
    I've had the new quest up for over 24 hours and the images won't load nor have I seen Louie. I've tapped on everyone entering my bakery and nothing. From what I've learned from Bakery Story 2 & Restaurant Story 2 these people have items over their head to make it easier to spot. I can collect the new items from the stores but can't see what I'm collecting. I have restarted my phone, restarted the game, and accessed my game from another device trying to troubleshoot the problem first. Anyone else having this problem?
    Please try deleting and reinstalling the app. Don't worry, your progress will be saved on our servers.

Quote Originally Posted by sashahoney View Post
    my problem is when it comes to making the marshmallow drink I've made 3/4 required for the quest but none of them have been accepted as done by the quest, it's still showing 0/4 completed. Is this a none bug? Can someone help please?
    We're seeing this quest is working correctly. Which dish are you making that is not being counted towards your progress? Can you provide a screenshot of it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Please try deleting and reinstalling the app. Don't worry, your progress will be saved on our servers.

We're seeing this quest is working correctly. Which dish are you making that is not being counted towards your progress? Can you provide a screenshot of it?
    As you can see by the screen shot on the top 4/5 on the drink but for the quest line on the bottom pic it says I've only made 2/4Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S8.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	27778

Previous servings of the recipe won't count towards the goal. Only servings done after you receive the recipe will count. Sorry for the confusion!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Previous servings of the recipe won't count towards the goal. Only servings done after you receive the recipe will count. Sorry for the confusion!
    D'oh! My mistake then. I didn't reliase I had made them before the goal... but how could I have made them before the recipe opened? lol
    Nevermind I'm more confused then ever, but I guess everything is fine and dandy!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sashahoney View Post
    D'oh! My mistake then. I didn't reliase I had made them before the goal... but how could I have made them before the recipe opened? lol
    Nevermind I'm more confused then ever, but I guess everything is fine and dandy!
    Hot Cocoa was unlocked in the very first goal and goal two required you to serve 2 Hot Cocoa. That is probably where you got the two extra servings from.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Hot Cocoa was unlocked in the very first goal and goal two required you to serve 2 Hot Cocoa. That is probably where you got the two extra servings from.
    Awww gotcha! Well thanks for clearing that up! I really need to pay more attention to my game