Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't open the game

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yummiesgallor View Post
    I've had the same issue for a few days. I get to a white screen with the blue STORM8 logo in the center and that's as far as it gets. I am playing on a fully updated Android phone LG-LS740. I have tried restarting the phone, uninstalled & reinstalled the game, and still nothing.
    At least I am not the only one .. did it begin to happen around January 14th ? I think there was an update on that day and my game had troubles since then.

Rhino Keeper
    I still didn't receive any help concerning my issue with the game.

New Resident
    Same issue here...on a Wiko rainbow. After an update of google apps i can't open the game. It is blocked on the start screen with the S8 logo.
    I'm level 31 on the game.

New Resident
    I am having issue also with not being able to open bakery story.... but mine has the bakery story logo and then the middle just keeps with the spinning circle yet game never starts back...anyone having this issue?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Unfortunately, the issues of the games not opening are with your devices and your ISP. You may need to try these tricks a few times to get them to work.

This link I've compiled in The Castle Story Hub has all of the current help and support that can be offered to players who are experiencing issues in loading any of their games. Hope it helps some of you reestablish your games.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123