Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't open the game

Rhino Keeper
    I am using the latest version of my device (Samsung galaxy tab). I don't know if there's any link between this issue and the fact that I reached level 24 the last time I succeed to play the game (2 days ago). I sent a ticket to get support but someone in here decide to cancel it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabriiinax4 View Post
    What if I was already playing CS (I just got to level 24) and now I can't open the game? I use to play on a Samsung Galaxy tab
    Once you get a compatible device, you can transfer your L24 game over and keep going.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Once you get a compatible device, you can transfer your L24 game over and keep going.
    How can my device be uncompatible with the game if I reach to level 24 with it ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sabriiinax4 View Post
    I am using the latest version of my device (Samsung galaxy tab). I don't know if there's any link between this issue and the fact that I reached level 24 the last time I succeed to play the game (2 days ago). I sent a ticket to get support but someone in here decide to cancel it.
    Sabriinax4, I have moved all your posts here... As to your ticket number, your post was removed to protect your privacy. You will still receive help as we have your ticket number already and did not need it again.

Because you posted in the Galaxy Note thread, I assumed you'd changed devices, hence my reply. Clearly that's not correct, so you can ignore above.

Please keep all your communication in this thread. Thank you... SW.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-16-16 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Moved more posts and amended response.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't give any personal info about myself on here so I don't get what you mean by protecting my privacy? And I was told that my ticket was deleted because that kind of trouble had already been told before to Storm8, so I'm not going to get any help to be able to play again?

This is not a wifi/connection problem. Since the last update with the end of Holiday quest I am having troubles with the game.

When I open my game, the blank screen is there and then it flashes and instead of showing me the loading page (with the girl and the guy in the forest), the blank screen is there again (with the logo Storm8). Am I explaining it in a clearer way now?

Is the blank screen a grey colour? If it is, then you don't need to close your game, all you need to do (which is what I do when it happens to me) is to get your thumbnail pics up like you're force close closing, but instead, don't close it, just click on the thumbnail again. It then reloads normally.

Rhino Keeper
    No the blank screen is white with the Storm8 logo in blue in the middle of the screen, but I can try your trick, I have nothing to lose. What is a Thumbnail and where is it ?

Rhino Keeper
    This is what I see when I try to open CS :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0fc61bd6-85eb-4c97-8bba-5d182c3e7d43.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	27825

Then it flashes in black (but very fast) and the same blank screen (picture) appears again.

Thanks for the pic.... I have an iOS device so I can't help you with thumbnails on android, however, the white loading screen is a different issue. One of the CMs will follow up with you after the weekend.

I've had the same issue for a few days. I get to a white screen with the blue STORM8 logo in the center and that's as far as it gets. I am playing on a fully updated Android phone LG-LS740. I have tried restarting the phone, uninstalled & reinstalled the game, and still nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast