Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: 01/14 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Jan 2016) iOS only

Rhino Keeper
    Me neither

Really lucky I saw (and bought) one dragon. Did see the sheep three times, but Santa last month looked so much better in the tent than he does in my kingdom that I passed sweater by.

So out of the January items I saw the new ones for only four days! (One dragon, three sheep, no troll, no horse! I kept a list this time)

We are not buying stuff if we are never given the chance! Lost opportunity, lost revenue guys.

Fireworks Dragon finally appeared for me. 'Sparkles' now stays proudly with my or their dragons

Executive Chef
    I never got the troll either... The one thing I wanted. I saw the sheep 3 times too and the horse twice, dragon once. Stupid Cats and dogs zillions of times.

Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Me neither

Really lucky I saw (and bought) one dragon. Did see the sheep three times, but Santa last month looked so much better in the tent than he does in my kingdom that I passed sweater by.

So out of the January items I saw the new ones for only four days! (One dragon, three sheep, no troll, no horse! I kept a list this time)

We are not buying stuff if we are never given the chance! Lost opportunity, lost revenue guys.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't get the troll either wanted him, but got the horse 6 or 7 times.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    Me neither

I did get the dragon ,but it took many cats to get there,,lol !!!!!!no troll no horse no sheep .Saw lots of cats and dogs that's for sure

Farm Supplier
    It's Feb. 4th, aren't we supposed to find new prizes in the tent now?

I'm sure they'll show up at update time in about 1.5 hours.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I never got the horse, but I had the Dragon a bunch. I don't understand that strategy, as I would prolly have tried for something different. I also had a few cats and dogs, along with the "Gentleman" troll, who I got. If he's a "gentleman", what is he beating? I don't get that! But I'm maxed on troll horns!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I never got the horse, but I had the Dragon a bunch. I don't understand that strategy, as I would prolly have tried for something different. I also had a few cats and dogs, along with the "Gentleman" troll, who I got. If he's a "gentleman", what is he beating? I don't get that! But I'm maxed on troll horns!
    New items will hit the tent at noon Pacific, folks - little over hour away & I'll put up a new thread for those.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-07-16 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Removed off topic part... SW.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324