Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Master of the Mallow Goals- January 13 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    So I can get 48 marshmallows from Jenny and 12 from Louie daily. That's 60 marshmallows a day, if I play constantly. Let's say I'm available for 12 hours a day. That's 30 marshmallows a day. 4 days to complete goal 8/9

The last step can't be too difficult or a lot of us won't make it
    how can you get 48 daily? very curious thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    It's going to depend on how many ingredients you can collect from that store. For example if you are able to collect 4 marshmallows before re needing to restock, you can collect a total of 10 marshmallows in a 4hr time( 8 from jenny 2 from gramps). She would need to collect from jenny 6 times to get 48, that is if she playing around the clock.

I was also thinking of maybe even taking one day to collect marshmallows, just don't know if that will hurt me in the end.
    Last edited by phatzs; 01-17-16 at 09:40 PM.

I've never gotten from Jenny, didn't know she could drop. I will have to watch her more carefully. The other sources have been dropping for me.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I've never gotten from Jenny, didn't know she could drop. I will have to watch her more carefully. The other sources have been dropping for me.
    She doesn't drop any marshmallows, but you can buy them in her shop.

Ok I simply misunderstood wording, thanks for clarifying!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    My general store restocks 4 each time and the marshmallows have a 2hr refresh time. So if I played 24 hours a day, I can make 12 collections of 4 marshmallows, making 48 a day from Jenny alone.

I'm considering upgrading Jenny's store to 5, so it'd be possible to get 60 marshmallows a day from her shop.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    I have upgraded the store to 5 and collect 9 times per day. So that is an extra 3 toasted marshmallows each day.

This task still seems slow tho! I am still quite a way from completing stage 7 and imagine 8 & 9 will be even harder.

New Resident
    Has anyone noticed with the side quest to earn a second marshmallow toaster that you would have to spend 12 gems for the 4 snowman chairs, 16 gems for the 4 tables, and 40 gems for the 4 counters for a total of 68 gems, but you can skip all of that and just buy the second marshmallow toaster for 30 gems? I can't imagine anyone wanting to spend that many gems on snowman furniture!

I probably won't finish this one, either. 2 hours for 4 marshmallows?! I find myself playing the game less than usual when these quests come along. I play only as often as I can collect whatever the limiting ingredient is, whereas I play probably 2-3 times more often when I am making things that do not have a ridiculous wait time for collecting the ingredients. You would think the game designers would want people to play more often rather than less often, wouldn't you? It seems like at least a couple of other people feel the same way.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-18-16 at 01:50 PM. Reason: removed third party app comments

Fashion Designer
    Gramps did it again. Old guy in a white hat right. Gives me couns instead of marshmallows. $)(&&$(

Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    Gramps did it again. Old guy in a white hat right. Gives me couns instead of marshmallows. $)(&&$(
    He has a red hat and is a lil chubby.