Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Master of the Mallow Goals- January 13 2016

New Resident
    Thanks I just served my pie and it did register in the goal.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sysgirl View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing the issue where there is a white box over the oven baking the rocky road pie? I just unlocked it and am worried it will not register in the goal.
    Cammoammo is correct. The servings do register and it's only a cosmetic issue. So dont worry. Have fun with your goal.

Executive Chef
    Just started goal 8 this morning. I really like the owl so I hope I can finish. I'm almost to the point where grandpa will drop 2 marshmallows instead of 3...I will miss that extra marshmallow...
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Still trying to figure out the math concept of the toasted marshmallow. Seriously how does 3 regular marshmallows equal 1 toasted????

Rhino Keeper
    Did Grampa ever drop more than 2? That's all he has ever dropped for me since the beginning of this goal line.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    Did Grampa ever drop more than 2? That's all he has ever dropped for me since the beginning of this goal line.
    He drops 2 if you're over lvl 20 and 3 if you're under.

For me he dropped 9 marshmallows once and then back to 2

Executive Chef
    Feedback: been playing since the beginning. Now on step 8/9 in this event and am bored beyond concept. This is now the second event I probably won't finish to the end due to boredom. I would like to suggest that future events involve doing more and less waiting on activities. I would rather make a dozen sugar cookies than wait for four hours to collect enough marshmallows in my store and through random drops to possibly make 1 item for the entire day. Now that I'm on a step that requires 4 toasted marshmallow each at three marshmallows to make one toasted, is beyond boring. This event has pretty much lost me

Thank you for your consideration.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, it would be nice if recipes were dependent on certain ingredients, they were fast ingredients, so you don't have to wait in order to do anything.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Still trying to figure out the math concept of the toasted marshmallow. Seriously how does 3 regular marshmallows equal 1 toasted????
    Simple. TeamLava/ Storm 8 always has had wonky math. If you played Farm Story (original) you'd know all about how 1 day in TL land equals 22 hours and 20 hours and 24 hours too...

So 3=1 is pretty correct I think