Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food vanishing.

Fashion Designer

Food vanishing.

Is anyone else having this problem? This is the third time this has happened to me. My game will flicker, then reload and one of my counters will be missing food. It's happened again just now and I've lost over 30k of scones!!!

[] This is very disheartening when everything costs so much and now I've lost all that food. Last time it was 30k + of peanut butter balls...grr!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-13-16 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Removed support discussion

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post

[] This is very disheartening when everything costs so much and now I've lost all that food. Last time it was 30k + of peanut butter balls...grr!
    The responses from Support are often very unhelpful, I have found. It's like they haven't actually bothered to read the report at all. Smh.

Yes I have had this happen to me. But not just food on counters. I lose food being cooked too, along with the ingredients i used to cook the food.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-13-16 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else having this problem? This is the third time this has happened to me. My game will flicker, then reload and one of my counters will be missing food. It's happened again just now and I've lost over 30k of scones!!!

YES! I posted about this last week! I lost 22k servings of creme br?l?e! Support still hasn't gotten back to me, which sucks..
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 01-13-16 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Fashion Designer
    This happened to me the same time the goals came out a few weeks ago. I've just loaded my game and lo and behold there are new goals. So does this mean every time we get new goals I'm going to lose food!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laineysmom View Post
    YES! I posted about this last week! I lost 22k servings of creme br?l?e! Support still hasn't gotten back to me, which sucks..
    I hope you get a better response than I did!

Grand Emperor

I'm sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com or follow up with your ticket number and email if you had sent. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I'm sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com or follow up with your ticket number and email if you had sent. Thanks.
    I did that last time and it didn't get me anywhere. There is obviously a link between the goals and this happening. The last time the goals came out I lost food.

Farm Supplier
    I hope you get a better response than I did!
    I haven't gotten a response.. It's REALLY disappointing..

The Honorable Panda
    It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to an email. If it has been over 5 business days please send me a PM with your support ticket number and I will see if a CM can check the status.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer

About missing food...

I am wondering if it starts to dissappear only after one amasses a large serving of it. My coconut vanilla latte dissappeared yesterday with around 30k servings and it seems srg70's food always dissappears around 30k as well, although I think some others have had it dissappear at around 22k. Wondering if it vanishes when it nears 30k.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast