Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gem Recipes Payout

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I made this table with all events so far so if you interested in previous events - have a look: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=946821616

But to answer your question: there were 10 cruise events so far. 6 rewarded gem recipes, 2 rewarded appliances, 1 rewarded special character Lula the Dancer that drops coins, quick serves and gems, and 1 rewarded Rock'n'Roll Tv which was just a decoration!

I think that the pattern now is that we get cruise event with gem recipe reward and then cruise with appliance reward. This pattern was on for 4months! Before we were getting only gem recipes but I think S8 decided that it's a little too much gem recipes and introduced new main reward (appliance) :>
    I personally don't mind new reward because it's boring for me to cook the same recipes over and over again. But I understand that as a newer player it would be better for you to have a lot more gem recipes! :>
    Thanks for your reply, and your spreadsheet was awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    It's great having all the old cruise/quest info Thank you Catfoodie!

Rhino Keeper
    Ahh the new Fish Curry gem recipe WAS worth it!! Three cooks so far - first couple gave me one gem, third paid out FIVE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dollydaydreams1 View Post
    Ahh the new Fish Curry gem recipe WAS worth it!! Three cooks so far - first couple gave me one gem, third paid out FIVE
    Yay! I only got 1 so far but hope for more gems!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Yay! I only got 1 so far but hope for more gems!
    Fingers crossed for you!

Rhino Keeper
    Pistachio cake is easily the best gem recipe available. Not only is it not on the celebration stove, but it's on a short timer and gives more then one gem most of the time. I cooked the recipe six times today, and got six gems multiple times.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deucedeuce22 View Post
    Pistachio cake is easily the best gem recipe available. Not only is it not on the celebration stove, but it's on a short timer and gives more then one gem most of the time. I cooked the recipe six times today, and got six gems multiple times.
    Hmmmm......the fish curry could be a contender too. Really easy recipe, no cream or sugar involved and tomatoes are always only ever 1 minute away.

Rhino Keeper
    Just received 5 gems from my Coconut Fish Curry!
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    Just received 5 gems from my Coconut Fish Curry!
    lol, 10 again

my fish curry isn't giving gems. I play on android. any thoughts? or do I have to write to support?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast