Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gem Recipes Payout

Rhino Keeper

Gem Recipes Payout

My Pumpkin Pies only ever give one gem per dish. Does anyone else get more for this dish or their other gem recipes?
    Last edited by dollydaydreams1; 01-25-16 at 07:43 AM. Reason: I wanted to know about all the gem recipes, not just the pumpkin pies

Quote Originally Posted by dollydaydreams1 View Post
    My Pumpkin Pies only ever give one gem per dish. Does anyone else get more than this?
    known Drops 1 - 3 - 5 - 10.
    someone got 15, but personely only 10 and absoluty rarer than rare ( for me )

Executive Chef
    My Pumpkin Pies only ever give one gem per dish. Does anyone else get more than this?
    I only get one gem from the Pumpkin Pies too, never had them drop more, and I make them often...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

New Resident
    How do you unlock this?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondv View Post
    How do you unlock this?
    You can't anymore, it was from a previous cruise

Rhino Keeper
    Do any of the other gem recipes pay out more gems? I'm wondering if living on the game to finish the African cruise is worth it! I might even have to pay gems to finish it... If the other recipes are known to pay out more then I'll think about doing it.

Host(ess)
    I often receive more than one gem from the wedding cake. Today it gave me 15 gems. Almost every time I cook the other gem recipes I only receive 1 gem at a time.

Executive Chef
    Do any of the other gem recipes pay out more gems? I'm wondering if living on the game to finish the African cruise is worth it! I might even have to pay gems to finish it... If the other recipes are known to pay out more then I'll think about doing it.
    I get 3 gems from the pyramid cake but only 1 from the Alaskan cake.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    How many cruises have there been since rs2 started? And how many have the rewards been gem recipes? Is there any pattern with the rewards? This (African cruise) was my second cruise I have done and I have successfully completed both, but I honestly prefer a gem recipe over a new appliance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    How many cruises have there been since rs2 started? And how many have the rewards been gem recipes? Is there any pattern with the rewards? This (African cruise) was my second cruise I have done and I have successfully completed both, but I honestly prefer a gem recipe over a new appliance.
    I made this table with all events so far so if you interested in previous events - have a look: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=946821616

But to answer your question: there were 10 cruise events so far. 6 rewarded gem recipes, 2 rewarded appliances, 1 rewarded special character Lula the Dancer that drops coins, quick serves and gems, and 1 rewarded Rock'n'Roll Tv which was just a decoration!

I think that the pattern now is that we get cruise event with gem recipe reward and then cruise with appliance reward. This pattern was on for 4months! Before we were getting only gem recipes but I think S8 decided that it's a little too much gem recipes and introduced new main reward (appliance) :>
    I personally don't mind new reward because it's boring for me to cook the same recipes over and over again. But I understand that as a newer player it would be better for you to have a lot more gem recipes! :>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast