Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Mining dragon : Cursed Idol dragon (01-12-16)

Executive Chef
    Here is a suggestion. THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT! Simply something to think about for the future.

This particular dragon is quite a good little earner, I think. I've been checking the habitats and there is only one Metal Mines that I can see - i.e. no larger (4 dragon, 10,000 coin) version. I notice Royal is the same and I mention Royal because we have Royal in the Tales at the moment. Yes, I know Cursed Idol is a hybrid and can go on large Yellow and Green habitats. With the current Royal trio we have the House of Cards but it isn't typed "Royal".

I am wondering if perhaps it might be time to consider larger minor type habitats. There is one for Champions, Zodiacs and Mythics. Not suggesting today or this week, but just a thought for the future.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 01-13-16 at 03:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I am wondering if perhaps it might be time to consider larger minor type habitats. There is one for Champions, Zodiacs and Mythics. Not suggesting today or this week, but just a thought for the future.
    It is quite coincidental that you bring this up because I was having this precise conversation with my sister no less than an hour ago. That would be a nice addition, i my opinion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hanezking View Post
    I'm the game designer on it haha :P
    OMG!!!! this is great looking dragon, can't wait to place it on my island. This is really wonderful surprize. Fabulous work Hanezking....well done.

Fashion Designer
    What a gorgeous dragon!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

This is definitely a beautiful dragon, love it... I'm off to a decent start, 55 pieces for me so far!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

Farm Supplier
    Oo mining average gone down. Only 41 pieces so far :-\

Quote Originally Posted by hanezking View Post
    The Cursed Idol Dragon will show up in the mines at 2:30pm PST
    Can u tell us if it is a super rare or ultra rare dragon and its incubation time?
    Dragon Story
    Islands: Oyakoko & Oykoko🌸

Executive Chef
    L60Dragons, if you click on the little information "i" in the mine beneath the dragon, you will see it is Super Rare. No incubation time info though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	27688

EDIT: Incubation is 26 hours, I am led to believe.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 01-12-16 at 06:25 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelnan View Post
    Oo mining average gone down. Only 41 pieces so far :-\
    You are better than me. I have only 38. Lol but I like that i has timer on it so we know exactly how much time left!!

Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    You are better than me. I have only 38. Lol but I like that i has timer on it so we know exactly how much time left!!
    Yes! Thank you to those that added this info.

I am looking forward to owning my first metal type dragon....they have alluded me so far...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast