Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 13th January 2016

Executive Chef

Restaurant Update 13th January 2016

I don't know what to expect, actually not expecting anything. That been said I liked the juice update we got last week, healthy food goals won't be bad.

What are your expectations ?

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Goals! Save the date, winter wedding catering...!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    ADDITIONAL INFO:

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for pointing this out! We've reduced the size of the Love Cupcakes to be more consistent with other cupcakes. You will need to reinstall to see the changes.

...or leave it as-is if you enjoy super sized cupcakes
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 01-18-16 at 11:38 AM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

The Honorable Panda
    Natasha, thanks for starting and maintaining post 1 with update information for this week's update!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Really hoping for a winter sale, but not holding any expectations for one. @Kooky is there any way you could hint to the devs at Storm8 that we would really, really like one here in RS? Please?

As for goals: Based on past years, I'm gonna guess something wintry, but I liked the juice/healthy update we got last week as well, so I wouldn't mind something along those lines either
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Hopefully they won't give us a box. I want more recipes to include in my restaurant. (Preferably more world foods!)

Rhino Keeper
    Well I suspect last week's episode was meant to be a New Years resolution theme (Resolute Stove, Life Coach, healthy Juice Bar) even if it was a bit hidden so maybe we'll get New Years goals this week!

Or if we don't have goals I'd love to see new recipes on the Basic appliances. As far as sales go I don't want to see that because it's unfair to people who spend full price methinks (I know I'm alone on that one).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout4321 View Post
    Well I suspect last week's episode was meant to be a New Years resolution theme (Resolute Stove, Life Coach, healthy Juice Bar) even if it was a bit hidden so maybe we'll get New Years goals this week!

Or if we don't have goals I'd love to see new recipes on the Basic appliances. As far as sales go I don't want to see that because it's unfair to people who spend full price methinks (I know I'm alone on that one).
    I think she means a sale of items that have been removed and or box items out of the box.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout4321 View Post

i think you may also be alone in thinking the new year's resolution theme was in any way hidden. there's a joke about a neon (juice) sign in there somewhere. but i would agree with more recipes on the basic appliances--especially the grill and drink machine! except that i do expect it to be goals this week.

i'm going to guess a destination theme! (if you see the BS forums, i'm just reversing last week's themes between the 2 games for my guesses, because i do not have enough ideas of my own.) spend your new year traveling to africa! (they have to eventually acknowledge that continent's existence, darn it.)

Rhino Keeper
    It's a time of a year for winter frozen goal I guess
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

New Resident
    Did I miss any goal after Christmas I havnt had and challenges , build anything ask for anything since Christmas I didn't even get the juice sign or whatever it is

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by munee12 View Post
    Did I miss any goal after Christmas I havnt had and challenges , build anything ask for anything since Christmas I didn't even get the juice sign or whatever it is
    Last week's update is there, just look through the floor decor, the wall decor and wallpaper and tile and oven tabs and you will see it.

Goals only happen once a month.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast