Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 13th January 2016

I want valentines goals ! I haven't had a valentines year yet , as I just started playing in June

Host(ess)
    Not much chance of update previews Storm 8 don't seem to care about their customers, they haven't even decorated Stormies Store since Team Lava left.

Farm Supplier
    Maybe they are still recovering from Storm8 holiday party (lol jk)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by seachef2 View Post
    Not much chance of update previews Storm 8 don't seem to care about their customers, they haven't even decorated Stormies Store since Team Lava left.
    👍🏽 I wondered why it still looks the way it does. Guess I know now why oven element has been in every goal and update. Getting sick of that part!
    Ginny💕

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 68rosario View Post
    ���� I wondered why it still looks the way it does. Guess I know now why oven element has been in every goal and update. Getting sick of that part!
    I have plenty of oven element. I am waiting for the goal to come. What about the rest of the parts we have earlier? We are not using them any more?
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 68rosario View Post
    ���� I wondered why it still looks the way it does. Guess I know now why oven element has been in every goal and update. Getting sick of that part!
    I have 700 oven elements lol so I'm really happy we are using them over and over again.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like just goal updates with no ovens in between and nothing kiddy ! I'd like to see them bring back all past table , chairs and decorations for 1 week and gem despensors for my android ! I bought 2 when I had my iPad now they are gone grrrrrrrrrrrr !

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mair74 View Post
    I'd like just goal updates with no ovens in between and nothing kiddy ! I'd like to see them bring back all past table , chairs and decorations for 1 week and gem despensors for my android ! I bought 2 when I had my iPad now they are gone grrrrrrrrrrrr !
    The gem dispensers only work and show up on ios, you still have them, just can't see or profit from them, unless you go on the game from on an ios device.

Has anyone seen the goals yet??

Rhino Keeper
    What's up with everyone wanting Valentines stuff already? Not trying to be mean but it's only the middle of January.
    Last edited by planetpeace12; 01-13-16 at 10:40 AM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast