Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 13th January 2016

Executive Chef
    So Bakery copied Restaurants update from last week. Again we requesting Carrot Knob.. Seriously?!?!?!?!

Host(ess)
    Well this goal is a disappointment. Yay more carrot knobs 😢

Rhino Keeper
    Well this is essentially last week's Restaurant Story update, even down to the carrot knob

And the Gold Star does give you that feeling of "Storm8 couldn't think of something so they just saw an XP and made a flooring just like it"

When did Storm8 take over?

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    im not doing this goal its ugly and dumb u can keep your yoga and juicey girl and that dumb bike
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there some bug that all the past info ab goals pop in my bakery and saying I late for past goals and can get them with amount of gems???
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout4321 View Post
    Well this is essentially last week's Restaurant Story update, even down to the carrot knob

And the Gold Star does give you that feeling of "Storm8 couldn't think of something so they just saw an XP and made a flooring just like it"

When did Storm8 take over?
    Around February last year when everything started falling apart in the original main story games.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    Is there some bug that all the past info ab goals pop in my bakery and saying I late for past goals and can get them with amount of gems???
    This is very common to android players. DO NOT click on "buy for gems" you will lose your gems and get nothing. Just force close the game

Fashion Designer
    Hahah I don't play RS so I'm okay with the goal. But I can see how it sucks to repeat the same thing on two games.

Fashion Designer
    Ugly wallpaper and flooring. So was the ones in RS where S8 copied this update from.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Ugly wallpaper and flooring. So was the ones in RS where S8 copied this update from.
    im with u pipipoohpooh
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast