Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: 13th January 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I just finished marshmallows on RS2 and now BS have them again lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    We did have the baseball goal and a ballet crate so this is actually not too much out of the blue...
    I wasn't crazy about the baseball theme either and haven't ever used it.

Executive Chef
    Hearty Muffins (3 hours)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	157.0 KB 
ID:	27757

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	27758 Need to serve 18 Hearty Muffins.

Enjoy Baking.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    After you complete "Huffin Puffin" goal, you will need to serve 20 Morning Shakes (5hr) on new "Resolute Drinks" appliance (1 given free and built already) and ask 5 neighbors for wheat flour. Send neighbor req's accordingly.
    See goal thread for pics =))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieO85 View Post
    What an awful update. Health food? Really? It's a bakery. This reminds me of when cookie monster became boring and started eating vegetables.

Secondly, the wallpaper and floor tiles are extremely ugly and I doubt anyone is going to stick with a health food theme for their bakery.

It's also been an extremely expensive update so far. I had saved half the money for my next expansion and it is drained. I know that these updates are meant to give you more money than they take in the long run, but lets face it, nobody just buys the ONE or TWO ovens. You buy like FOUR ovens so you can get the quests over with.
    I'm going to totally agree with you. Healthy sounds okay, but not for a bakery. Plus the tiles and wallpaper are ugly.
    I was initially planning to redo my bakery with whatever theme the goals gave, but now i think I won't.

Executive Chef
    Yes me either. Plus I was hoping for some winter stuff.

I don't normally like to give negative feedback...but the food on the healthy oven looks like dog food.

On second thought, I have seen dog food that looked cuter. I think I will cook it for the gems and then chuck it all.

Btw guys, I think this is what we get for asking for more adult themes in the game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadeely View Post
    I'm going to totally agree with you. Healthy sounds okay, but not for a bakery. Plus the tiles and wallpaper are ugly.
    I was initially planning to redo my bakery with whatever theme the goals gave, but now i think I won't.
    Yes, it's unfortunate. I don't normally complain, but I think this one is just really bad. However, I do like the Winter update they gave in RS. It seems like they favor RS somehow. RS also just seems like an easier game to thrive in.

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I hate the final prize, who does yoga in a bakery??? Why couldn't it be a cute juice stand like in rs.

Agree! Since they were copying the RS goals, I would have much preferred the juice stand instead of a yoga scene for the goal prize. At least you can make a juice stand work in a bakery. Also, I'm pretty sure we have enough bikes now 😜

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magmags0408 View Post
    Agree! Since they were copying the RS goals, I would have much preferred the juice stand instead of a yoga scene for the goal prize. At least you can make a juice stand work in a bakery. Also, I'm pretty sure we have enough bikes now ��
    Well maybe next week's update will include a bike stand to park the 500 bikes that are in this game.

Bike story......

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast