Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max amount of coins and gems

Host(ess)

Max amount of coins and gems

Just wondering, what's the maximum amount of coins and gems I can collect in the game? Does anyone know?

Executive Chef
    sometimes it flashes what i assume is the max number when you open the game before it settles into what is my actual number. i think 999,999 gems? (sorry, not really helpful as i'm not sure, and i don't remember the coins.)

anyway, it's more gems than you can actually collect given the number of dishes available to master, and unless you can watch as many videos as you want (and have nothing else to do with your life), or hit powerball this week and spend it on gems, it's unreachable.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    sometimes it flashes what i assume is the max number when you open the game before it settles into what is my actual number. i think 999,999 gems? (sorry, not really helpful as i'm not sure, and i don't remember the coins.)

anyway, it's more gems than you can actually collect given the number of dishes available to master, and unless you can watch as many videos as you want (and have nothing else to do with your life), or hit powerball this week and spend it on gems, it's unreachable.
    As usual, another of your great responses!

Executive Chef
    what can i say? i love to hear myself type.

Rhino Keeper
    Who could ever collect that many gems without spending
    🌴⛅ Coconut Tree on RS & BS ⛅🌴
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go. Happiness is the key for beautiful life 🌹

Executive Chef
    Coins I'm up to over 64,000,000 and it grows daily gems who cares unless uve got unlimited green stuff to waste
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i think 999,999 gems? (sorry, not really helpful as i'm not sure, and i don't remember the coins.)
    Alright. Thanks for sharing! I was just wondering cause I've a neighbor who has 4 gem dispensers. That's a lot of gems that can be collected.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Coins I'm up to over 64,000,000 and it grows daily gems who cares unless uve got unlimited green stuff to waste
    Phew! I'll take ages to earn 64,000,000 coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 124pm View Post
    Alright. Thanks for sharing! I was just wondering cause I've a neighbor who has 4 gem dispensers. That's a lot of gems that can be collected.
    Gem dispensers only dispense a gem every 12hrs. They probably bought them when they were on sale during the Black Friday sales but they still spent over 200 gems to purchase ea 1. If I remember correctly they cost 450 gems when not on special. I forget the exact cost of them it I do remember that it was gonna take over 100 days just to earn back the # of gems spent on 1. So w 4 of them that's quite an outlay of real money to purchase the gems required to purchase the dispensers and then well over 1 1/2 yrs to get those gems back, and that's assuming u don't miss a single hr when it's time to collect a gem.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by 124pm View Post
    I have a neighbor who has 20 gem dispensers and well over 100 ovens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast