Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch videos for prizes bug

Rhino Keeper

Watch videos for prizes bug

For the last few days one out of four times daily when I get the opportunity to watch a video for prizes, the prize is blank or invisible. It just has a white background. If I watch a video I do not get a gem, nor do the number of items in my barn increase. Thus, I watch for nothing. This happens in the regular version of farm story 2 or the holiday harvest. I am on iOS and the latest versions of farm story 2. I still get one chance at a gem, a shovel, and the anchovy bait. I no longer get eggs but get the blank screen instead. Since all items, except gems, go into the barn, I check my quantity before and after but no change. I have plenty of room in my barn. It is not a space issue. This happens on all of my farms on different devices all are level 21 or higher. Does not happen on my farms that are low level. I.e. Less than level 10. They get eggs instead of the blank screen. It's not a memory issue. No other programs running. 128gb ram on my iPad Air

The Honorable Panda
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Sorry to hear that! Can you try deleting and reinstalling your app first? Also, can you take a screenshot the next time this happens? Some people may also have a speed up reduction on the Hot Air Balloon. Can you check keep an eye on your timer the next time you watch a video?

is there a limit to the number of gems you can win?
    Also, is this form of bonus available on the Ipad, and if so at what level?

Grand Emperor
    I am sorry but this feature is currently not available to every player. You would be able to see this on ipad if it's available to you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Can you try deleting and reinstalling your app first? Also, can you take a screenshot the next time this happens? Some people may also have a speed up reduction on the Hot Air Balloon. Can you check keep an eye on your timer the next time you watch a video?
    Did that and got a response similar to yours. I replied and have not heard back since. It has been days. I can give ticket number if that helps.

Grand Emperor
    I have reported your ticket number over.

When this happens, do you notice if your hot air balloon is currently on cooldown? Some people have the option to speed up their hot air balloon. I'm trying to narrow down what the possible reward could be. Let me know. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    When this happens, do you notice if your hot air balloon is currently on cooldown? Some people have the option to speed up their hot air balloon. I'm trying to narrow down what the possible reward could be. Let me know. Thanks!
    I am not doing anything with the hot air balloon. My other farms are not even expanded to the balloon. When I receive tickets for the balloon, in other events, I see the tickets. It's not a ticket I'm missing. My rewards are usually 1 gem, 1 shovel, 1 saw, then a blank reward. This is same for 4 farms. 2 other farms (level less than 10) are ok and give gem, anchovy bait, eggs, and shovel in some order.

Thanks for looking into this.

Rhino Keeper
    Heard back from support and was told the video bug was fixed, but unfortunately it isn't. Wrote them back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast