Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Super Rare (or even Ultra rare) Dragons are Common on your Island? Come Share!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I mostly get Rare or Common fails, but these Super Rares tend to pop up quite frequently for me: Goodwitch, Hippogriff, Social & Winter Rose
    Oooh... I've never bred a Goodwitch. Do you have a good combo for one?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Wow - 14 socials?!? You sure have a lot of patience...I sure hope you've now gotten a Diamond Prism for all your efforts!
    You've got to be patient in this game, especially regarding diamonds, or it will cost you a lot of gold...

And I posted this on october 18th last year:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    YES, WOOHOO, OMG, HOORAY, FINALLY, NO WAY, CAN'T BELIEVE IT, SCREAMING OUT LOUD...
    This early, foggy sunday morning, I put, for the 170th time, Diamond and Rainbow in the den, expecting to get another 14 hours for a Mist dragon...
    But NO... I got 27 hours breeding time! Diamond Prism on the way!

Nightclub Owner
    Can't remember what I used when I got this as a fail last time, but I do know that Fire & Metal is a good bet. Thirteen possible outcomes (including one that is a Prime so if you're using parents younger than 15 you only have 12 outcomes). I really hope you get one she's soooo cute!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Got mine a long time ago with Virtue and Water. And one fail from Metal and Turkey.
    Last edited by Bastiaan0; 01-12-16 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Added fail

Fashion Designer
    Oh! I also forgot to mention Peacock, but now that I have another one, my memory has been jogged. I think this is probably my 6th or so Peacock after a year of playing.

I've also had 3 Mistmoths, but since they're one of my favorite dragons I don't consider them annoying. Just painful to not have enough room to keep them all! (I even put a baby one in my storage) lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Can't remember what I used when I got this as a fail last time, but I do know that Fire & Metal is a good bet. Thirteen possible outcomes (including one that is a Prime so if you're using parents younger than 15 you only have 12 outcomes). I really hope you get one she's soooo cute!
    Got mine a long time ago with Virtue and Water. And one fail from Metal and Turkey.
    Thank you for this! I will definitely try one of these.

Fashion Designer
    You've got to be patient in this game, especially regarding diamonds, or it will cost you a lot of gold...

And I posted this on october 18th last year:

WOW!! Boy do I ever know about the wasting gold!! I get so bored when I see those common dragon times pop up on the den that It's hard not to speed breed sometimes. And I'm so gold-poor because of it.

Some islands seem to obtain diamonds & diamond hybrids fairly easily (I have a couple neighbors that way), but not my island - so I can totally relate! When I have neighbors who "get lucky" and get a Dark Angel on the 2nd try, or Diamond Prism after like 4 tries, or get "fails"... I give up after like 10-11 times of trying for a hybrid out of frustration or boredom. Only to come back later to try for one again and quit after the same cycle of trying. I guess this is why I don't have many diamond hybrids! lol

I'm so happy for you and your Diamond Prism!! That must have felt SOOO good to finally have happen!

I still remember how ecstatic I was when I bred my first Diamond. It was one of the best feelings I'd had in a long time. I'll never forget it.

Fashion Designer
    Blackeneddove, if you remember that feeling, it felt just like that
    I was very happy with the Infinity, Mercury and Gold fail while trying, but Diamond Prism really felt like
    YES, WOOHOO, OMG, HOORAY, FINALLY, NO WAY, CAN'T BELIEVE IT, SCREAMING OUT LOUD...
    I was actually screaming out loud! I think it even felt better than breeding Diamond

Nightclub Owner
    The first time I saw 44 hours on the timer, I swear I got light headed!! I was in such shock
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Landworm for sure, lol. A lot of socials lately as well
    Last edited by mimiamelia; 01-14-16 at 03:52 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast