Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Super Rare (or even Ultra rare) Dragons are Common on your Island? Come Share!

Fashion Designer

Which Super Rare (or even Ultra rare) Dragons are Common on your Island? Come Share!

I started a thread a month ago to see which Rare dragons people still can't seem to breed no matter how easy it would seem, especially for players that have been playing a long time. Seems like once someone has been playing for a year they would have most of the "rare" dragons, but that's not always the case!

MaribouMay had a great idea to start a "sister" thread to that one to see which Super Rare dragons seem "common" on your island.

Are there any "super rare" dragons that you wish you'd never breed again?? Or even Ultra Rares that are starting to seem common-place?

I will try not to get jaded if anyone actually has ultra's that they're sick of lol but feel free to share if there is a certain "Super Rare" dragon that every time you breed one it's just so annoying... Maybe we can help other players who wish they could breed just one!

(Not for actual Common dragons - we are all annoyed by them when they pop up in droves )

Fashion Designer
    For me, If I never bred a Landworm again, it would be too soon... I've probably bred 30 of those things in the last year. Maybe more! I've definitely lost count. At first I couldn't breed one, but once I did they seemed to never go away...lol

Other Super Rares that I've bred at least (or more than) 3 of include Parakeet, Cupcake, Atlantis, Blue Moon, and Winter Rose.

Fashion Designer
    For me it's Aether and Landworm. I only now figured out they're super rare because I took a look at the super rare dragons I always thought Landworm is common and Aether is rare.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Landworm, Parakeet, Blue Moon, and Winter Rose are all on the list for me. I also seem to get a fair number of Aether, Dark Phoenix, Honeybee, and Leopard.

editted to add: Sandybellee reminded me of Social! How could I forget Social!
    Last edited by MaribouMay; 01-10-16 at 12:29 PM.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Mine are landworm kitsune and scorpion

Executive Chef
    Social!!! This one truly lives up to its name because they seem to come in herds... I've traded or sold at least 7 in the last few months.

Then there's Clown. I never wanted even one and I keep getting them at steady intervals.

Leopard is also making its way to this list for me.

Edit: Another Clown on the nest right now! Grrr!
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 01-11-16 at 02:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Just checked my breeding statistics: Social (14 times) and Clown (13 times) are on top of the list. 9 of the Socials and all Clowns I got trying to breed Diamond Prism.
    Rest of the list continues with Atlantis(8), Leopard(8), Blue Moon(7), Aether(5), Dark Phoenix(5), Landworm(5), Mistmoth(5), Honeybee(4) and Scorpion(3).
    And then there are 17 more I only bred once or twice.
    Ultra Rares tend to elude my island, I've bred 9 of those with only one duplicate Angel.
    Last edited by Bastiaan0; 01-10-16 at 10:35 AM.

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Executive Chef
    Landworm and clockwork, I am so tired of their eggs.

Executive Chef
    Remembering that I haven't yet been playing 6 months, I've been trading Parakeets, Clowns, Socials and Cupcakes. Had not seen sight nor sign of a Clown, then bred 3 in two days. I've traded a couple of Landworms. I dare not put a Diamond with anything red or I get Crusader. Crusader loves me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Remembering that I haven't yet been playing 6 months, I've been trading Parakeets, Clowns, Socials and Cupcakes. Had not seen sight nor sign of a Clown, then bred 3 in two days. I've traded a couple of Landworms. I dare not put a Diamond with anything red or I get Crusader. Crusader loves me.
    LOL! That's funny. I forgot to mention diamond. With 4 now, I don't really think I need another and have more than I could have ever imagined when I first started playing this game. I also have 2 crusaders. I can't imagine getting more of those, too. Ugh... I don't envy your island right now DeeDe99. And I thought landworm fails were bad. lol

But sure enough, whenever Red & Green are present, I will get at least one of them. Especially if Pink & Green are present. :/ I've gotten at least 15 of them while trying for Divine alone. Several more with trying for
    Winter Lily.

At least the fail times are shorter than Crusader. Still annoying though.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast