Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Which Super Rare (or even Ultra rare) Dragons are Common on your Island? Come Share!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Landworm and clockwork, I am so tired of their eggs.
    Came here to say these two. Also Social and Scorpion.

Farm Supplier
    I should try a little more to breed Parakeet, Nymph, Fireflower since they seem to be "commons" dragons for some players ! I'm jealous ! When I try Red/Yellow I get firestorm and when I go for Green/Yellow just have tons of Fruitful
    These one are so cuuute !
    No Super rare raining on my island but I just start to play for less than 4 months so maybe it will change with time 😁

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by patisserieforever View Post
    I should try a little more to breed Parakeet, Nymph, Fireflower since they seem to be "commons" dragons for some players ! I'm jealous ! When I try Red/Yellow I get firestorm and when I go for Green/Yellow just have tons of Fruitful
    These one are so cuuute !
    No Super rare raining on my island but I just start to play for less than 4 months so maybe it will change with time 😁
    What tends to happen is, a dragon seems impossible to breed until you finally get one and then you get three in a row! Happened to me with Ambassador, LOL

Executive Chef
    Mistmoth is becoming common on my island. Didn't get my first until I was over level 150, now I'm getting them as Valiant fails. *sigh*

Clown and celestial. It's like once I get a "new" dragon for the first time, I tend to get it more often
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Executive Chef
    When i was trying for toxic, every single one of the 15 hr timers I got was atlantis, lol. I think in total in all the time i have been playing, i've gotten at least eleventy billion of those...

Fashion Designer
    Believe it or not Infinity is common for me I gave bred eight of them now p,us five crusaders and I think six Angels. I thought I would never sell a diamond off the nest but have started doing so, enough is enough already. besides that, landworm I see almost every time I put red and green together unless it's a life. ditto parakeet unless it's fruitful. those are hardly duper are but they sure are useful lol. and oh yes the social butterfly, who can forget that but I rarely out blue and yellow together these days unless I am breeding rainbow in the hunt for triple or rainbow prism which I do often since the only dragons I really need now are my four remaining dragons and the super rare Dino's. Incredibly I have all the other breed ablest except a few metals which I don't care about much.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Nightclub Owner
    I've been trying for Valiant as much as possible since it's release and I simply cannot get one
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Host(ess)
    If I ever breed another Landworm or Social dragon again.........
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    Clown and celestial. It's like once I get a "new" dragon for the first time, I tend to get it more often
    So true... just bred Trickster for the first time, three breeds later again Trickster. Not to mention the 18th Social...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345