Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which Super Rare (or even Ultra rare) Dragons are Common on your Island? Come Share!

Fashion Designer
    Nymph! (Android only) I got more Nymphs then Fruitfuls... Still missing some rare yellow/greens, but I don't want to try, because of the 18hour fails. 😡

I'm another 'Social and Clown' victim

Fashion Designer
    Landworm and Hippogriff

Fashion Designer
    Mine are Social, Landworm, Parakeet, winter Rose, Clown, Leopard, Virtue even tho it's only rare I get them all the time lately. also if I get another Angel or Infinity they are off to the butcher. Diamonds are getting to be in the same category but I am so fond of their look I don't care if I have ten of them. I guess my list is long but I do a lot of breeding!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Mine would have to be Fireflower, Quicksilver (especially while I was trying for Goodwitch) and Clown. I have gotten a few Aether's, too, but not in awhile.

Fashion Designer
    I'm resurrecting this thread to share that I've just bought the diamond temple and I'm currently breeding my third Black Diamond. That dragon freaking loves me but I can't seem to get a Crusader!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    I'm resurrecting this thread to share that I've just bought the diamond temple and I'm currently breeding my third Black Diamond. That dragon freaking loves me but I can't seem to get a Crusader!
    I'll trade you! My isle loves crusader but have not managed a black diamond, lol!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I'll trade you! My isle loves crusader but have not managed a black diamond, lol!
    Ditto here! !!
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    I got two Valiants after I bought the Diamond Temple. For Crusader you just need lots of time for breeding Diamond and Fire. I was doing 30 minute sessions of breeding them and it took about 4 or 5 of those until I finally got one. Same principle for Quetzal.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Fashion Designer
    Well, I just got my 6th cupcake! Lol

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast