Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reduced-gem rewards-on-installing-or-leveling up

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    Question...how are we able to partake in the rewards when the goal is to get to a level in a game we've previously made it to? Today's game is Jewel Mania, albeit a Valentines version, but I've previously made it to level 10 when the game was a goal before, now, the game recognizes that I've played it, but not that I've already reached level 10 and beyond.
    I've also played it before and my second goal is to get to island 10, not level 10. Are you sure your goal says level and not island? Anyway, glad to get gems again after the deco last time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I've also played it before and my second goal is to get to island 10, not level 10. Are you sure your goal says level and not island? Anyway, glad to get gems again after the deco last time!
    for jewel mania it is island not level . each Island got 6 lvl, so Island 10 is lvl 60
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

This is very disappointing, to say the least. The way it was before has worked well for them, at least in my case--they got me hooked on several of their games. But I definitely won't be trying any more when the trade-off is a measly 14 gems (and especially leveling up for 7!) And forget the recycled deco.
    This is just beyond cheap, imho. I can't see that that small amount made that much difference in their "economy." I buy more gold/gems than that, and I don't even get sales (I've only had one sale on this account since FFS began!)

Rhino Keeper
    Even if I run the risk to make myself unpopular... 😊
    Are you really moaning because of getting no free gems for installing and playing other games? 🤔
    And do you really expect the same number of gems for reinstalling a game?🙄
    This is a weird world... 😇

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123