Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reduced-gem rewards-on-installing-or-leveling up

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    There is a 2 part Clue Bingo valentine day goal line in the goals. But when I go to install, there is no game as clue Bingo. There is a CLUEDO Bingo. But when I installed it I did not get any credit for installing and playing
    It happened a few weeks earlier also with the same game . And the issue is only in iOS , not android

Pls TL resolve this issue. The icon and pop up every time I open the game is very irritating
    This has been reported. See current thread
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Edition-Glitch
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    While we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games.

There are other Goals that do have rewards. Please note that we may occasionally make changes to the game to balance the economy, which helps the long term health of the game (some of our games are over 5 years strong~!).

Executive Chef
    installed Frozen mania : NO GEMS rewarded ! ok no more install in the futur neither then. i'm not going to try their new games anymore
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Yeah, very disappointing. It was my first goal game this year and only rewarded decor.

Me, too! Only decoration 😒

Fashion Designer
    Same here, no gems, only useless decoration?! What a bummer.

Rhino Keeper
    The decoration was pretty lame. I'm not going to bother trying out anymore of these games- some of which I keep and continue to play- if this is their new policy. Not worth the bother.

Fashion Designer
    The next step You got 7 gems!?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    Same here, no gems, only useless decoration?! What a bummer.
    A useless recycled decoration. This is from the world event last February also called Love Is In The Air.

I will also add that it is unlikely any of us have a place to put this useless decoration. As long as I have animals in storage I don't have room for, I am not interested in decorations. Perhaps the reward should be runes and some more space to expand into.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Question...how are we able to partake in the rewards when the goal is to get to a level in a game we've previously made it to? Today's game is Jewel Mania, albeit a Valentines version, but I've previously made it to level 10 when the game was a goal before, now, the game recognizes that I've played it, but not that I've already reached level 10 and beyond.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast