Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reduced-gem rewards-on-installing-or-leveling up

New Resident

Reduced-gem rewards-on-installing-or-leveling up

Hello all,

Has anyone noticed that they have reduced the gem rewards for installing and leveling up in goal games... I just received 14 for installing and 7 for leveling up....

Executive Chef
    Yes some players have mentioned this, unfortunately I can't find the thread where it was discussed. Some are still seeing the normal 30 gems. And 15 for leveling up.

Fashion Designer
    In my android account earlier it was 30 and 15 , now it's 14 and 7 gems!!
    It seems TL is done distributing free gems
    And it has happened to me mid quest
    I installed and am playing Dragon story. I got 30 gems for installing , got 15 for leveling up to lvl 7 or 8 and the next lvl up has given me only 7
    When I installed Farm Story 2 I got only 14 for installing and will get 7 for lvling

New Resident
    I agree TL is definitely done giving out free gems as I got two more goal games all with 14/7 gem rewards...

Oh yes! Gem rewards for downloading games reduced to 14!

Fashion Designer
    I installed the Bingo, got also 14 gems, but when I opened the FFS some minutes later they were gone and I don't know why????

I'm not going to be wasting my time on games I'm not even interested in for 14/7 gems.
    Especially since I didn't even receive my 14 gems for installing the bingo game!

Executive Chef
    i just install the game (reward 14 gems) but i don't play : 7 gems for levelling up is not worth the time you spend
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    There is a 2 part Clue Bingo valentine day goal line in the goals. But when I go to install, there is no game as clue Bingo. There is a CLUEDO Bingo. But when I installed it I did not get any credit for installing and playing
    It happened a few weeks earlier also with the same game . And the issue is only in iOS , not android

Pls TL resolve this issue. The icon and pop up every time I open the game is very irritating

Fashion Designer
    Me too i got 14 gems for installing cluedo bingo and 7 gems for reaching level 7.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast