Thread: Money from goals issue

Farm Supplier

Money from goals issue

Yesterday and today I noticed that wjen I finish certain goal, my money counter does not register it. I finished 3 or four 10000 goals and didn't received money prize, but the goals are done. I also noticed that I didn't received money from to go orders. Anyone had a problem like this?

Executive Chef
    I've noticed a few times that my "welcome back" money doesn't register sometimes - a pain when saving for Marco's shop
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    The money for to-go orders registers as soon as you click the button. So it has already appeared even before you are told that you got coins. It is possible that the welcome back money and the goals money are the same way and your goal money is given as soon as you serve the last recipe.

Farm Supplier
    I don't think so. I pay attention since I'm trying to unlock coconut and by my calculations I should have enough money for that now but I'm 30000 short. I counted on that goal money.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Najchi View Post
    I don't think so. I pay attention since I'm trying to unlock coconut and by my calculations I should have enough money for that now but I'm 30000 short. I counted on that goal money.
    I am sorry you are having issues. Please send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I have the same bug, no coins for delivery even though I'm supposed to have 1500. I check before and after I press the button and no change. Nothing after I exit the game and check back either.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com for an agent to assist you on this. Thanks.

You should be getting the coins as soon as you hit the Deliver button, not the Collect button. Can you guys double check that?

Quote Originally Posted by Najchi View Post
    Yesterday and today I noticed that wjen I finish certain goal, my money counter does not register it. I finished 3 or four 10000 goals and didn't received money prize, but the goals are done. I also noticed that I didn't received money from to go orders. Anyone had a problem like this?
    Which goal did you complete?