Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost all progress after update

Lost all progress after update

I updated the app last night and have lost all progress. It is making me start at level one again

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry this happened!!

Please email
    support@storm8.com so agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I lost my progress on my android device (but, strangely, not on my iPad). I have e-mailed Storm 8 support multiple times and still no response. It has been over 3 months.

Farm Supplier
    I lost everything as well. Is this common??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettis02 View Post
    I lost everything as well. Is this common??
    Could you please go to the Settings menu and see if you were disconnected from Facebook? If so, reconnecting will restore your progress.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 200s View Post
    I lost my progress on my android device (but, strangely, not on my iPad). I have e-mailed Storm 8 support multiple times and still no response. It has been over 3 months.
    Sorry for the long wait, I will PM you and see if we can figure it out.

Extremely frustrated!

Quote Originally Posted by ilikebeandog View Post
    Could you please go to the Settings menu and see if you were disconnected from Facebook? If so, reconnecting will restore your progress.

Sorry for the inconvenience

I was almost at level 700, and had EVERYTHING wiped out after this update. I never like connecting to Facebook when it comes to my games ... what am I supposed to do now? Storm8 support still hasn't even responded to me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey7411 View Post
    I was almost at level 700, and had EVERYTHING wiped out after this update. I never like connecting to Facebook when it comes to my games ... what am I supposed to do now? Storm8 support still hasn't even responded to me.
    It looks like you were connected to iOS Game Center on your account (but not Facebook). Could you please try connecting to that again?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey7411 View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Can you please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikebeandog View Post
    It looks like you were connected to iOS Game Center on your account (but not Facebook). Could you please try connecting to that again?

I've never connected to Facebook. Does that mean I'm out of luck? This is crazy, I've lost everything ... and Support still hasn't responded to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast