Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New animal: SNOWMANATEE

Rhino Keeper

New animal: SNOWMANATEE

Got this one on third attempt with rock rhino and pearl peryton. Breeding time 13 hrs. Best of luck everyone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	27604

Views:	108 
Size:	230.1 KB 
ID:	27605

Views:	156 
Size:	180.7 KB 
ID:	27606

Executive Chef
    Well... Here is to another animal I won't have time to breed. The constant release of limited only animals is really getting to me.. Enough is enough already.

Congrats Cardinalpsy, unfortunately I have to pick and choose what I will be attempting to breed for and I am going with the Knitten Kitten.

Another bad move on TL's part, all these limited animals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    Got this one on third attempt with rock rhino and pearl peryton. Breeding time 13 hrs. Best of luck everyone.
    Congratulations!!!

Executive Chef
    Got it with Sapphire Cthulhu / Obsidian Cyclops I have 3 or 5 Rainguin, Rockodile and 13 hours = Snowmanatee

Views:	83 
Size:	190.1 KB 
ID:	27607

Farm Supplier
    I just got a 13 hour breeding time with a rock rhino and a frostfang. Is this the only possible outcome??

I suppose it could be a super rare blizard too... right?

EDIT: LOL NEVERMIND. I forgot the Blizard was a Battlegrounds prize... it can't be bred!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kittenthief View Post
    I just got a 13 hour breeding time with a rock rhino and a frostfang. Is this the only possible outcome??

I suppose it could be a super rare blizard too... right?
    The Snowmanatee is the only Water/Earth with a 13 hr breed time that you can breed, so congratulations. Blizard has a 13 hour nest time but it was a Battleground Prize and cannot be bred at this time.

Farm Supplier
    I'm so happy! This is a nice prize since I was feeling down about forgetting to purchase a Party Penguin this morning.

Executive Chef
    Congrats to those who have gotten it!
    I'm disappointed that AGAIN a new limited animal was released today. Why does everything have to be limited all of a sudden? TL previously only every now and then released a limited animal but IIRC the past 6 weeks or so have seen nothing but limited animal releases.
    Fortunately I don't mind it so much if I miss some of those limited animals, so there's no pressure on me to buy this animal.

For now, I shall first try for the Kitten until it disappears (or until I breed it) and after that I may switch to trying for this animal (depending on what is being released this Tuesday). At least the Kitten and this new animal are rares and not super rares, and... I still need all gem hybrids that can be gotten when pairing the required animals with the Crystal Unicorn, so these breedings are not a total loss.

Another limited animal..Jimity cricket.. wish they'd slow down on these.

Rhino Keeper
    Are we sure the animal itself is limited and not just the sale price? I'll just chime in and add myself to the list of players tired of the limited time only animals. But it's clearly becoming bread and butter for TL, so I don't expect we'll see anything change anytime soon.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast