Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do Ready Dishes have an expiration time?

Question Do Ready Dishes have an expiration time?

Hi..
    I hope someone can help as it would be much appreciated as I am new to the game!! I was wondering if I prepare a dish for say 10 hours and it becomes ready do you have another 10 hours to put in onto a counter? Don't want to waste ingredients experimenting!!
    Also another question please.. Does this xmas version expire or do you just continually play it or download the ordinary Restaurant Story 2 and carry on where you left off from the xmas one? Very confused!! Thanks in advance... xx

The Honorable Panda
    Your dishes do not expire! That is one of many great features of this game.

I am still playing the Christmas version (iOS). I will change to the regular game after it gets a version update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Welcome BonnieBobbles, no, dishes do not expire in RS2.

THANK YOU!! Very much appreciated!! That is a very good feature.. I am enjoying this game as not complicated and quite addictive!! Oh well I can now go to bed with dishes left on the stove for the morning and hope the restaurant doesn't burn down..lol..!!
    Kooky when you say that you are going to change to the regular game does that mean if I download app for Rest Story 2 & log in that I will be on the same level & money etc? xx

Oh another question!! I am on level 18 but have noticed other restaurants from Level 13 having a second chef.. What is the requirement for a second on?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    Oh another question!! I am on level 18 but have noticed other restaurants from Level 13 having a second chef.. What is the requirement for a second on?
    I think it depends on how many appliances you have :>
    Also, if you login in game and create storm id you will be able to switch between game versions and keep the progress!

Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I think it depends on how many appliances you have :>
    Also, if you login in game and create storm id you will be able to switch between game versions and keep the progress!
    yepp, with your 4th or 5th oven/stove you get the 2nd chef.
    max is 4.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am still playing the Christmas version (iOS). I will change to the regular game after it gets a version update.
    Is that the general rule for all S8 games? I never know when to switch back over, and what you said seems to make sense.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Is that the general rule for all S8 games? I never know when to switch back over, and what you said seems to make sense.
    Oh shoot maybe I should switch back to the Christmas version

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Yes. Always try to play the latest version of the game. Well...sometimes this is true. Sometimes the latest version is just a hot mess in which case just stay where you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast