Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667

Thread: Royal Flush Dragon Tales

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Thanks. I have made some progress since my last post. I have now one 3 battles on one account and 4 on the other. It is not that I don't know which dragons to try, it's just that my trusty level 15 Bladewing and various level 10 champions refused to defeat Olympus 11. My Level 15 Diamond got in in the end. Got about 5 more hours of battling time left so I should be ok in both accounts now. Looking forward to getting my queen.
    I agree! My usual suspects aren't winning today either. I suppose it's because I need to win 5 battles to get the dragon, but it seems quite strange that the opponents are relatively easy yet don't go down!

Fashion Designer
    Two more battles to go, but I need to pick kids up at school, take them to piano class, help them with homework and then make dinner. Hopefully I will make it, but I'm okay with the fact that my family comes first! �� This was a fun event for me though! I like the dragons and the tasks were fun for me.

Nightclub Owner
    Hey belbar & sophie - glad things are looking up! Best of luck
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Hey belbar & sophie - glad things are looking up! Best of luck
    Yay. Done on both accounts and now I am off to bed.

Fashion Designer
    I finished!!!! Queen is in the nest and dinner is nearly made... Whew! What a day!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone have a suggestion on how to defeat a level 12 Black Diamond Dragon?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Anyone have a suggestion on how to defeat a level 12 Black Diamond Dragon?
    If you don't have any diamond dragons, I would suggest any high level champion or using Jack dragon if he's done questing. There are others you could use as well that have a good chance to win: Nouveau, Jigsaw, White Rose, Lily, Plague Doctor, Christmas Tree, Chess, Bride of Franken...

Black is vulnerable to green, white, Royal, cosmic, rainbow, champion, and egypt types - so a super rare, high level dragon with any of those colors/types together would give you a good chance. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    If you don't have any diamond dragons, I would suggest any high level champion or using Jack dragon if he's done questing. There are others you could use as well that have a good chance to win: Nouveau, Jigsaw, White Rose, Lily, Plague Doctor, Christmas Tree, Chess, Bride of Franken...

Black is vulnerable to green, white, Royal, cosmic, rainbow, champion, and egypt types - so a super rare, high level dragon with any of those colors/types together would give you a good chance. Good luck!
    Thank you! Thank you! Jack defeated the Black Diamond! The next battle was easy, and my Queen is in the nest!

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667