Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Flush Dragon Tales

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    No real rush. Looking at Sparkles post on page 1, you have 4 days (including today) without having to craft anything.
    Need to make sure that nest is free, too, though!

Farm Supplier
    I have over 530k food saved up but I hate using it lol so I usually use gold to skip in these events.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by parkejm View Post
    I have over 530k food saved up but I hate using it lol so I usually use gold to skip in these events.
    May I ask why you save it then? Is it because you can't decide which dragons to feed? Just curious
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Thank god I wasn't evolving due to them taking forever to remove Abyss. So I've just been stockpiling food. Over 350k in apples so I'm ready for this! I'm just nervous about the blue gems we may need for crafting. Right now I only have 4.

Banned
    It would have been cool if the habitat had royal type, then we would at least have a 4 dragon habitat for all royals

Rhino Keeper
    Just updated my Act chart on page 1.
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

Fashion Designer
    From what I've read so far it seems like we need to hatch a Genie dragon this time (chapter 7). We'll probably need to wait a bit for some confirmation, but I'm a bit worried. I got pretty lucky with my Life dragon last time (first or second try and it was blocking my nest for like a week), so maybe it's my time to struggle now.
    Another thing I read is that we'll need to craft 2 Crest Of Diamonds and both dragons need to be level 15 this time, but they're both not expensive. It's ~ 220.000 apples in total.

As I said, I would like to have that confirmed first and I'll probably have to wait a while for it, but all in all it would be less stressful than the last Dragon Tales.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Genko1, 4 x Diamondates and 1 x Rushrooms x 7 farms = 24,500 a day. Do not feed anyone!
    Thank you for the advice, DEEDE99, HIABARARA. It looks like easy. But here is my problem...I`ve got only 3 big farms, can u believe that ? and 4 small. I had played 5 for months DS, after that I deleted...and now DS is downloaded again on my android device..and this is my first Royal Flush Dragon Tales Event..Really excited with that...but I am realist. So I do not believe I am gonna take the second or final prize....But I am satisfied and with only first prize..So everything is fine. I wish u all luck. Cross fingers for you I know that u can do it.

Rhino Keeper
    What do you think of buying the special habitat for dragon tales? I want to (if I get all 3 dragons), but it also feels like a waste of gold. What is your opinion?
    Last edited by TwinkleTwiny; 01-08-16 at 04:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkleTwiny View Post
    What do you think of buying through special habitat for dragon tales? I want to (if I get all 3 dragons), but it also feels like a waste of gold. What is your opinion?
    TwinkleTwiny, I think it depends on your personal game objectives. As Roguebee and I were discussing on another thread, each player has their own objectives and idiosyncrasies. I didn't buy the special habitat for the first Tales I did and I regretted it later. Luckily I managed to get it in the Black Friday sales. I've already bought this one. Collecting the habitats is part of the game for me, but not for others. Everyone has their own playing style.

I have to say I find this particular habitat rather garish. In fact the dragons are a bit garish too, but perhaps they will grow on me. I like Black Ice, Ice Queen, Firestorm type dragons. Those have STYLE! LOL

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast