Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Flush Dragon Tales

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Genko1 View Post
    Oh my godness!!! How do u collect so many fruits??? Thousands??? I plant at the whole time but I can`t save so many as you are
    Genko1, 4 x Diamondates and 1 x Rushrooms x 7 farms = 24,500 a day. Do not feed anyone!
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Genko1 View Post
    Oh my godness!!! How do u collect so many fruits??? Thousands??? I plant at the whole time but I can`t save so many as you are
    We usually only ever plant Diamondates and Rushrooms (and Upgrapes if we have time) and we do this regularly. So you really have to play this game full-time if you want as much food as possible in a short time. And of course the most difficult part is to not spend too much food on dragons When I save food I usually only ever feed my dragons to level 4 and the rest has to wait. Sometimes I make an exception (like I did for Prime Eternal this week), but that throws you back a couple day (e.g. Prime Eternal ate ~ 100.000 food). And when a new Dragon Tales event is announced you'll know how much food you actually need and how much you can use for other dragons. I also fed some dragons during the World event because World events and Dragon Tales events don't happen at the same time.

You basically need to get a feel for it - When could a new event start, how much food could it cost, how much food can I get in a single day, what dragons are my priority etc.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Host(ess)
    Thanks! will try to trade a dragon or 2 before starting

Rhino Keeper
    Holy cow! We have this on Android, too!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Holy cow! We have this on Android, too!
    LOL welcome back!

New Resident

How long?

How long do we have to complete this one? Is it 10 days again? I think I might have missed that in the pop up and the picture doesn't show it. Want to make sure I start it so that I can finish on a weekend when the tasks are most difficult!

By the looks of how expensive Jack is to feed, I'd say we're going to need over 300,000 this time

Rhino Keeper
    So, I guess I should stop stalling on the Abyss Dragon and craft it ASAP, right?

Executive Chef
    No real rush. Looking at Sparkles post on page 1, you have 4 days (including today) without having to craft anything.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    So, I guess I should stop stalling on the Abyss Dragon and craft it ASAP, right?
    Yep! I just popped the Festive Lights Dragon in to craft, it takes 36 hours. Doesn't look like we need to craft anything for the first couple of days. You have just enough time to craft it before it goes away; or gets in your way for this event. I sped thru my last 5 battles so I could go ahead and get my arena one done and out of the way!
    I hardly ever have food saved up, but didn't have any trouble finishing these events until the last two. Upping the Dragon levels to 15, and requiring us to raise one that high during an event seems a little too much. I think the events should be doable without gems. (Or huge amounts of food saved up! I can hardly feed my mob of hungry Dragons as it is! Or maybe some more choices for growing food... )
    Good luck everyone! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast