Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Flush Dragon Tales

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhabia84 View Post
    Hello! Thanks for the post.
    Just one question: will the event start automatically the last usefull day to start? I'm saving food to be safe!
    Yes, it should start automatically on the last starting day.

Looks like I will have the middle requirements so this one might actually be achievable all the way to the end. Won't start quite yet though. Hmm... Maybe I will take a break from my breeding experiment and start trying for a Genie soon.

Executive Chef
    I'm middle too Sandy. Already have a Genie egg waiting, wondering if I can leave it there for 5 more days!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I'm middle too Sandy. Already have a Genie egg waiting, wondering if I can leave it there for 5 more days!
    That's a tough call! I would keep the egg there just for peace of mind - I had such a hard time breeding Life last time. But it is annoying to have a nest blocked for that long!

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    It seems we have three difficulty levels. Are you a high level? The original post is being updated now with all three difficulty levels though I don't see all of act 4 for the highest level customers there yet.

Yet a friend in 150s found no genie needed to be hatched as described previously here as chap 7- step one?
    Dragon Story Level 115
    Level 169 began Dragon Story April 2015 Champion Collections, Mine Crafting and abundant Diamonds and crosses missing black diamond and diamond prism

It's the circle of life, And it moves us all. Through despair and hope.Through faith and love.Till we find our place, On the path unwinding..
    In the circle..-The circle of life-E.John (LionKing) 

Rhino Keeper
    Just updated my Act chart on page 1
    >>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96>>19sparkles96

New Resident
    Awesome thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    this DT is really strange :| at chapter 3 i need to level up jack dragon to lv 7 and plant fireapples
    543 unique dragons
    Total unique dragons = 543/649
    Missing dragons =105

STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

Ultra Rare Collection = 4 Diamond dragons,2 infinity dragons, 1 crusader dragon,3 quetzal dragons,2 gold dragons,4 mercury dragons,3 anubis dragons,2 unicorn dragons,1 helios dragon,1 Black diamond,1 icicle dragon ,1 snow angel,1 icecrown
    Total = 13/19
    Champion collection = 35/41 +3 rose knight
    Prime collection Total 3/7

LEVEL : 168

Banned
    I am getting so confused, maybe this is TL reacting to users posting tale chapters early. So much for planning ahead, going to do this chapter by chapter I think!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys66 View Post
    My Ch3 was totally different and had 3 Acts. I am Lv163 very odd
    I also had 3 Acts. Act 3 = Harvest Fireapples. I am level 175.
    Last edited by Carbuck; 01-10-16 at 05:57 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stefen35 View Post
    this DT is really strange :| at chapter 3 i need to level up jack dragon to lv 7 and plant fireapples
    I think you already have the noble crystal, so that's why it skipped that part