Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Flush Dragon Tales

Executive Chef
    the dragons look awesome ! and finally new royal hybrids
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    You are WAY ahead of me. 110,000 in the bank. Think I might just wait a day or two.....
    I would have even more, but Prime Eternal ate a lot a couple days ago
    I always start at the last day, so I'll continue to save up food, too. I just simply want to know first what lies ahead of us, what I can prepare in advance, how much food I need, if we need a certain dragon for breeding/quests etc.
    But 110.000 is really good. You still have a couple days and then you still have time during the event. I'm sure you'll be fine
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sparkles! Thanks for starting and maintaining this new Dragon Tales Thread !
    so you are not going to do it? I hope Sparkles will do good and fast as you do .

Executive Chef
    I'm sure I will be, Hiabarara - when the last Tales was announced I had something like 400 apples! LOL I saved up about 110,000 before I started and had food left over at the end. My PLAN was to be at 200,000, but I've been feeding dragons......

I have another reason to start late - Eternal is in the Evolution Temple for another 36 hours!

I think they changed the name of the first prize dragon. At first I saw it's named as "Prince dragon" and now it's "Jack dragon", lol...

Rhino Keeper
    Depends how much food is needed before go for the final dragon as I final got my astro to nearly level 14 and planned on taking him up to 15. Decisions decisions lol

Host(ess)
    Super excited for this, have 375,000 food at the mo, still want to know if some specific gems are required, otherwise good to go! :')
    Have about 20,25 dragons waiting to evolve, so stopped feeding after using up 250,000 food
    Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    I think they changed the name of the first prize dragon. At first I saw it's named as "Prince dragon" and now it's "Jack dragon", lol...
    The prize graphic just says he is A prince of a dragon, it is just a description. That's how I read it.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my godness!!! How do u collect so many fruits??? Thousands??? I plant at the whole time but I can`t save so many as you are

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarteddys View Post
    Super excited for this, have 375,000 food at the mo, still want to know if some specific gems are required, otherwise good to go! :')
    Have about 20,25 dragons waiting to evolve, so stopped feeding after using up 250,000 food
    Good luck everyone!
    Looks like you we will need a small blue gem to craft "Chest of Diamonds", 1 per Chest, no idea yet how many chest we will need to craft.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast