Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Flush Dragon Tales

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    I haven't started my Tale yet, so this is note to self (and any others who need to remember):

Levels over 131 will need to quest for -

6 Decks of Fate
    6 Royal Regalia
    2 Secret Scrolls

Total needed: 2 Royal Roads and 2 Chest of Diamonds. (1 hour craft time each)

1 Royal Road = 2 Decks of Fate & 1 Secret Scroll
    (needed for Chpt 5, Act 3 and Chpt 9, Act 4)

1 Chest of Diamonds = 3 Royal Regalia, 1 Deck of Fate, and 1 small Sapphire
    (needed for Chpt 6, Act 2 and Chpt 9, Act 5)

**Craft Royal Road 1st. Chest of Diamonds crafting should immediately follow Royal Road in both instances, because it is needed directly after Royal Road. Remember not to collect until it asks you to craft it.
    Quote Originally Posted by edd2309 View Post
    That first post is a complete mess to read. How many Royal roads and chests will i need to make for the event? I'm level 145.

I don't understand why they would make one quest have two drops. I've only gotten 2 regalias and I don't know if i will need 3, 6 or 9 by the end of this.
    I went and figured out what we would need to quest for based on the post made by lenasdinner (check it out in this thread if you have not -it helped me a lot!). I made a post yesterday, but I re-quoted it above for you. Hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    The dragons in the arena seem to be lower levels than prior to the Tales, a good thing! I was facing levels 13 and 14 before the Tales started, now I am facing levels 10 and 11 mostly.

Very helpful!

Executive Chef
    I went and figured out what we would need to quest for based on the post made by lenasdinner (check it out in this thread if you have not -it helped me a lot!). I made a post yesterday, but I re-quoted it above for you. Hope this helps!

You are a doll. Very nice of you. Thanks for the info friend xoxo
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    Any ideas how to cope with a level 14 Prime Life dragon? It's my first opponent in the battle arena, but the highest level dragons I have are level 10 fire, air, water, beast and banshee. I've tried most of these, plus a few of my lower level super rare dragons but all I've achieved is a long queue at the healing spa!
    Oh man. I have no advice just empathy. I've been fighting a level 10 summer elf for 2 days now. I've thrown everything at him including dragons who are suppose to have 75 percent chance of beating it. Very frustrating! Wishing you luck getting down your opponent!
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Blackeneddove! Have some real life issues going on (MIL is in CCU) and my brain is mush

Rhino Keeper
    How do you collect runestones? Which food do I plant to get the 45 runestones?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawk1 View Post
    Thanks Blackeneddove! Have some real life issues going on (MIL is in CCU) and my brain is mush
    NP Hawk1! I'm really sorry to hear about your MIL - I hope things get better soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by charismabmw33 View Post
    How do you collect runestones? Which food do I plant to get the 45 runestones?
    Any food will do, but I think for every hour you get 1 Runestone so it's safest to plant food by the hour instead of the 10 minute or shorter times. It's a lot like when you farm during World events to collect items. I have gotten runestones for 10 minute crops before, but it's sporadic. I never know whether I will get a runestone or not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    Any ideas how to cope with a level 14 Prime Life dragon? It's my first opponent in the battle arena, but the highest level dragons I have are level 10 fire, air, water, beast and banshee. I've tried most of these, plus a few of my lower level super rare dragons but all I've achieved is a long queue at the healing spa!
    Have you tried Cupcake or something similar if you have it? I've beaten Prime Life 14 with Cupcake 10. I'd be looking for pink or a Champion, but you don't mention a Champion so I guess you don't have one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Oh man. I have no advice just empathy. I've been fighting a level 10 summer elf for 2 days now. I've thrown everything at him including dragons who are suppose to have 75 percent chance of beating it. Very frustrating! Wishing you luck getting down your opponent!
    Do you have another device to try on, JJ? I got stuck on Big Bad the other day - two days actually, gave up on the iPad and went to the Android device, knocked him cold with one hit. I'm beginning to think cache isn't clearing properly since the last iOS update.

Did I see you mention the other day you missed Bride of Franken? I guess you've tried everything similar.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    You are a doll. Very nice of you. Thanks for the info friend xoxo
    You're very welcome my friend! Good luck with the Tales!