Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Flush Dragon Tales

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    This is exactly my plan as well
    GMTA. How far through are you? I just had my first loss this tournament against Clown, but I'm on target to finish before the Chapter 10 start time. Chapter 9 later today.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Nope, since you are Level 165, your tasks are:

Chapter 10 (4 Acts)

1. Harvest Buffbeets (6).
    2. Collect Runestones (65).
    3. Raise King Dragon to level 12.
    4. Win 5 Battle Arena matches.
    Prize:1 Queen Dragon
    Well it was worth hoping I guess. There's not much chance of saving up enough food in time to get him that high AND winning 5 battles!! So sad I'm probably gonna miss out on the Queen!

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Jack and Diamond was a good combo for me too!

4-hour March Mayhem, can't complain about that!
    Oh my gosh! It was actually another Genie! Wow! So I can sell the previous egg and let this one cook on the nest overnight.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I am hoping to finish the tournament before Chapter 10. Note I said "hoping".
    It would be nice but it won't happen for me. My chapter 10 starts in 11 hours and i am only in round 16.. I am worried that I may not even finish this tale!!! Awful timing..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    It would be nice but it won't happen for me. My chapter 10 starts in 11 hours and i am only in round 16.. I am worried that I may not even finish this tale!!! Awful timing..
    Sorry Luckyaa7, awful timing indeed. You might be better to stay at Rd 16 until your Chapter 10, perhaps?

My (smaller than yours) problem is I have night school Monday nights and my chapters open at 7 pm when I'm in class. I don't get home until nearly 10 pm. Of course my Chapter 10 is my Monday.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    GMTA. How far through are you? I just had my first loss this tournament against Clown, but I'm on target to finish before the Chapter 10 start time. Chapter 9 later today.
    Today was chapter 7 for me, so Tuesday will be chapter 10 with the 5 battles. I just won round 14 which is not bad, but I had 3 losses so far which concerns me a bit. And don't even make me think about Rainbow Sentinel! I'm scared I won't make it. But I love me some pink, white and/or black dragons and that's why I really need Frostbite And I haven't lost any tournaments during the last weeks (months?), so I'm quite optimistic

I wish us both the best!
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    I'm trying to complete tales but it's taking time adjustments to run alongside the tournament ( not to bothered about the prize dragon in tournament but do not want to hit the later stages which has a couple of nasties fir me waiting when I have 5 battles to complete for chapter 10 ) I'm getting short of food for the tales so started tales chapter nine early and now need to collect the quest bits for the chest of diamonds to complete it tomorrow morning which hopefully will give me a day spare to get the food to upgrade King before Chapter 10 starts Monday morning .....
    I'm completed L10 of tournament and think I'll stick there till Monday morning ..... But have life commitments on Monday ..... Yeah it's fun ;(

Good luck everyone's as you struggle with your own ways of getting through
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    You can buy it in the market for 500.000 coins and you need to place it somewhere on your island. When it's placed it allows you to feed your dragons to level 15.
    Oh already have that as son brought it the other weekend then used all my food to get my diamond to level 14 been trying to get my food stores back up and this tale hasn't helped. Just short of getting Jack to level 12
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Fashion Designer
    Also doing one-farm-buffbeets tomorrow (chapter 10, high level). Reset time is 9:00 am, so I can sleep in
    Did the same thing for chapter 6, the other 6 farms with diamondates ready to harvest were almost enough. Tomorrow we need less runestones, so the first 3 acts will indeed be done in about 20 minutes
    Will leave (hopefully) enough time for those 5 rounds of battling, starting at round 15 or 16 in the tournament. Depends on what Magic can do against Clown in the last battle before I go to sleep But I'll be fine, no worries

Executive Chef
    Well I think I'm done as I can't get blue gems. Traded a winter and got a white gem, traded an island and got a green gem. Latest try breeding for a blue hybrid got me a night. Did the quest for gems and got 6000 coins. Oh well.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)