Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Flush Dragon Tales

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody have any thoughts about who to breed the jack with so as to get the shortest breeding times?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Anybody have any thoughts about who to breed the jack with so as to get the shortest breeding times?
    Unfortunately, Sunrise (24 hrs) is always going to be a possibility from Jack. I'm planning to breed with Metal because I still need Nano, Gadget and Chrome, and pairing it with Metal won't add any unwanted possibilities (no new colors, since Jack will already be contributing blue, white, yellow, and purple).
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    For better or for worse, I've started. Early for me, and don't think I've organised it well with other things I have happening on my island right now, but oh well. I'll muddle through, I suppose. Looks like there are a lot of variations this time anyway, with people getting a variety of tasks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 19sparkles96 View Post
    Do you by chance recall what CH 3 Act 2 was? Mine auto completed.
    Could it be have a noble crystal? I have seen that listed elsewhere.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Is anyone else's chapters different my chapter 4 has 2 level my first was completing the quest but my second is winning three matches not at all what I've seen written here?
    It seems we have three difficulty levels. Are you a high level? The original post is being updated now with all three difficulty levels though I don't see all of act 4 for the highest level customers there yet.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    It seems we have three difficulty levels. Are you a high level? The original post is being updated now with all three difficulty levels though I don't see all of act 4 for the highest level customers there yet.
    Yea, that , messed me all up! I thought I had until tomorrow to level Jack to 7! No big deal, the day's acts are all simple and can be done in 6 or 7 hours...

New Resident
    Hello! Thanks for the post.
    Just one question: will the event start automatically the last usefull day to start? I'm saving food to be safe!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Thank you for letting me know I'm at level 200 so that must be why

Executive Chef
    I'm hoping someone might know the Chapter 4 for the highest level before I get there. Does anyone know yet? Also has anyone received any of the emblem things needed to craft the chest of diamonds? Are they a possible drop from one of the quests? I have done a few of both quests, and haven't got one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm hoping someone might know the Chapter 4 for the highest level before I get there. Does anyone know yet? Also has anyone received any of the emblem things needed to craft the chest of diamonds? Are they a possible drop from one of the quests? I have done a few of both quests, and haven't got one yet.
    For highest levels Chapter 4 should be:

1. Complete 1 Royal Bluff. (Skip: 15 Gold)
    2. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 85 Gold)