Thread: Value packs......

Rhino Keeper

Value packs......

When these appear do all of us get the same one or are they random and we get different ones?

A few weeks after I began playing I got a value pack offer that included a crystal unicorn. I considered purchasing it but I really want to breed it so I didn't buy it. If the CU appears again in a value pack I might not be able to resist the temptation.

But I REALLY want to breed this animal.......

Executive Chef
    I do believe they are all the same, did you start playing around Black Friday? I know there was a unicorn package then. Other than that I don't remember seeing the unicorn in a vp but other players may remember differently. The price does vary for the value packs. At lower levels the cost is less.

Executive Chef
    Lower level players do get different value packs. They tend to be cheaper and have "less content", but.... some of the value packs I've seen on really low accounts were really good, like a $1.99 value pack featuring 150 gems as well as food and coins. That's a pretty good deal. I know I've also seen similarly priced value packs containing an animal and some extras.
    And, IIRC around Halloween I believe there was a situation where higher level players got a Skeletal Dragon value pack for $14.99 whereas lower level players got a Vampire Cat value pack for $9.99 or so.

Fashion Designer
    Isn't the snowpossum in the new value pack not breedable??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    Isn't the snowpossum in the new value pack not breedable??
    Correct, it is not breedable.

Fashion Designer
    What's the way to find the amount of the valuepack? Because if I take together the single Parts of the new one they are:
    500 gems for Captain K9, about 30 gems for the coins and about 60 gems for the apples. That make together 590 gems. These costs without sale about 22 Euro. But it is written normaly the price should be 59.99 Euro??? How Do they got this result??