Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes

Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes

Hi everyone!

You may have noticed we recently added new forums for Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes. We hope everyone will be excited for this new addition to our existing lineup of games. Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes is currently in limited release while we continue polishing the game, before releasing it to all iTunes App Store regions for everyone to download and enjoy. Once we're ready to release the game worldwide, we will definitely keep you updated with new forum, blog, Facebook and Twitter updates.

What is up with these remakes of games you've already created?

I'm not going to talk bad about this one because I haven't tried it, but why not update and improve the apps you already have, TeamLava?
    And why remove Hidden Objects: Mystery Seeker Story to replace it with this one?

I'm so confused!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenturtle View Post
    hi everyone!

You may have noticed we recently added new forums for hidden objects: Mystery crimes. We hope everyone will be excited for this new addition to our existing lineup of games. Hidden objects: Mystery crimes is currently in limited release while we continue polishing the game, before releasing it to all itunes app store regions for everyone to download and enjoy. Once we're ready to release the game worldwide, we will definitely keep you updated with new forum, blog, facebook and twitter updates.

omg!!!!!!!! I want that game!!!

Banned
    I can't wait!

Banned
    Another game? Can we know Where it is released? Nevermind, ill check my Canada and Australia stores and see what this is about. It's a pity that we can't get too excited about this one. Considering the last game was tossed before a wide release.

Banned
    Not in the Canada store. Boo! I'm bored already.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone!

You may have noticed we recently added new forums for Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes. We hope everyone will be excited for this new addition to our existing lineup of games. Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes is currently in limited release while we continue polishing the game, before releasing it to all iTunes App Store regions for everyone to download and enjoy. Once we're ready to release the game worldwide, we will definitely keep you updated with new forum, blog, Facebook and Twitter updates.

I wonder if a new game is coming out soon!
    I enjoy new games!!!!
    You guys are the best!

Fashion Designer
    The App Store? So are you saying this new game won't be available to Android users?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    The App Store? So are you saying this new game won't be available to Android users?
    Yep, it's iOS only.

Rhino Keeper
    oh wow, I would love to try out this game. Hope it would be released to all soon.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast