Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Campfire Cooking (January 2016)

Executive Chef
    S'more pics (Step 4-6)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	27587

Views:	80 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	27588

Views:	95 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	27589
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 01-08-16 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Added clarification
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    S'more pics (Step 4-6)

Views:	96 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	27587

Views:	80 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	27588

Views:	95 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	27589
    I need more marshmallows

Rhino Keeper
    I am really starting to think this quest was more designed for the higher level players especially if you need to learn some of the higher level recipes to complete the quest. I can't see myself finishing this one. I will go as far as I can, and then just prepare for the cruise.

Rhino Keeper
    Thinking maybe I should just learn all recipes and ignore quest as I don't have winter crumble and since a second goal didn't pop as yet I'm guessing we will need it for this one quest.

Rhino Keeper
    The quest is 6 days long. Under these days, we need to collect 58 marshmallows to unlock all the 6 recipes. 6 days equals 144 hours. A regular person sleeps around 8 hours/day, which means that under the 48 hours that we are sleeping, we are unable to collect marshmallows. So we have 96 hours left to collect the marshmallows from Yeti, who only drops marshmallows every two hours. 96/2=48. If Yeti drops 1 marshmallow each time, you will only get 48 marshmallows. And what if you are at work or busy with other stuff and can't play? Then you are screwed, unless you pay real money or gems for it of course.
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    I am really starting to think this quest was more designed for the higher level players especially if you need to learn some of the higher level recipes to complete the quest. I can't see myself finishing this one. I will go as far as I can, and then just prepare for the cruise.
    I don't think the problem is that you haven't unlocked the ingredients needed. You can always learn these recipes later, if you just have enough roasted marshmallows, which I think will be the real problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    I don't think the problem is that you haven't unlocked the ingredients needed. You can always learn these recipes later, if you just have enough roasted marshmallows, which I think will be the real problem.
    The marshmallows will be the biggest problem, but would the marshmallows still be in my pantry after the quest expires is the question. If the marshmallows disappears when times up, then I won't get to unlock the recipes right? Don't you need the marshmallows to learn the recipes? At least in bakery story 2 the stinking elf dropped at least 2 things of spice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    The marshmallows will be the biggest problem, but would the marshmallows still be in my pantry after the quest expires is the question. If the marshmallows disappears when times up, then I won't get to unlock the recipes right? Don't you need the marshmallows to learn the recipes? At least in bakery story 2 the stinking elf dropped at least 2 things of spice.
    The marshmallows should be permanent, just like the bbq sauce after the bbq grill event last summer (i still have some in pantry). But you need to collect all the marshmallows (58) needed to learn all the recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    The marshmallows should be permanent, just like the bbq sauce after the bbq grill event last summer (i still have some in pantry). But you need to collect all the marshmallows (58) needed to learn all the recipes.
    Oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me. I just started playing a couple months ago so I wasn't around for the BBQ event. I still don't think I will complete it lol.

Executive Chef
    Step 7 pic

Views:	103 
Size:	107.7 KB 
ID:	27593
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast