Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread: Quest: Campfire Cooking (January 2016)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    This made me LOL for real. Thank you!

lol! Too funny. Maybe we should start a support group for us S8 addicts :-)
    Sign me up too! I can pay bills on time for not buying gems every month on bs, rs, ds and fashion. I play both bakery stories, both restaurants, fashion, trying to play dragon 2 but its too complicated and dreadful, both farms, just downloaded home design again...just because, castle and fantasy story.

Its sad, because I was at my own Dads funeral in August. And instead of giving family my undivided attention at the repast dinner, I was checking my phone on the sly, in between bouts of crying, laughter, celebrating and eating.

Dont get me started on how I was when a device stopped working. Full melt down and panic mode! So while I dont spend like before, im on these games everyday. Keeps me sane when chemo makes me want bang my head.

And im loving rs2 more. The recipes. Just wish we had more decor. Like huge pieces we get on the original games but still animated and 3d. Would be awesome!

I got the last recipe even though I only got one part while on android. I dont mind not having one recipe. Especially considering I failed miserably for the 4th grill one.

Those mastery spices came in handy. I have 19 left and will stock up on more.

Rhino Keeper
    big hug

New Resident
    How to collect a marshmallows. Help me please

Rhino Keeper
    Hi naulakira! Welcome! Sorry but Roasted Marshmallows were given out by a special customer during another set of goals and are now unavailable. So the Campfire Stove is basically useless. Storm8 should remove it because I had the exact same question and wasted my money

Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout4321 View Post
    Hi naulakira! Welcome! Sorry but Roasted Marshmallows were given out by a special customer during another set of goals and are now unavailable. So the Campfire Stove is basically useless. Storm8 should remove it because I had the exact same question and wasted my money
    Quote Originally Posted by nauiakira View Post
    How to collect a marshmallows. Help me please
    lol, but maybe they offer the goal / oven in one or two years again.
    you never now, its S8...

personally i am waiting for bbg&valentine oven...

New Resident
    Hahahaaa. thanks i'm a new player i don't know that. 😂😂😂😂

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344