Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Quest: Campfire Cooking (January 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by psmmain View Post
    This campfire disaster reminds me of the older cruises where it was impossible to finish. Resent I am now stuck with recipes that cost hundreds of jewels to unlock. Some people have jobs where they frown on playing games. The yeti never dropped more than one marshmallow. Won't rate this 5 stars that's for sure. Bummer.
    I never got dropped more than 1 -_-
    even after I master the S'mores, still dropped 1!!

Didn't make it either. 6 days was just too short! Oh well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeast72 View Post
    Lmao. Reminds me of some event we were doing a while back... It was the bottom of the ninth (with two outs, lol) and I'm struggling to finish when next thing I know, I awake to what I swear sounded like a quote-unquote "loud alarm from WWII" with a tablet attached to my face and a puddle of drool where my face had been. Not missing a beat I unattached my face from the tablet, heart-pounding, only to discover what I already knew (though hoping otherwise, as if by whaaat Christmas miracle something had changed upon losing consciousness just 5hrs prior); I had missed the freaking deadline. And I still had to go to work! Sigh, so I dragged myself out of bed in an emotional state that can only be described as that feeling you get right after your dog just died, that hopelessness deep in the pit of your stomach like all is lost.

Btw, ghjvcucjb, I'm down with the diapers idea (peeing whilst holding a tablet is like an art, that which I've leveled up almost in tandem with my game levels). I mean hey, if the astronauts can do it? Yeah, we're like astronauts! Only different. :}
    LOL! I know exactly what you mean about that sickening feeling deep in the pit of your stomach when you realized you missed the last collection before the end of the event. And unfortunately I also know what you mean about balancing iPads and bathroom situations, cough cough. Plus the guilt and hope no one in your family noticed you brought the iPad into the bathroom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    I never got dropped more than 1 -_-
    even after I master the S'mores, still dropped 1!!
    Me too. I have no luck in any of the luck base events :-(

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerial123456 View Post
    With 10 minutes left until the end of the event, I'm stuck 1 marshmallow short of finishing. Ouch...
    Reading this hurt. If I could, I would gift you gems for that last marshmallow.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazin_Betty View Post
    I have no life and play this game all the time, but I will not be able to finish this quest. There just isn't enough time. This is the first quest I am unable to finish. I am very disappointed.
    This made me LOL for real. Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeast72 View Post
    Hehe, just had to say I love it! I'm a Class A Storm8 L-O-S-E-R! I play Castle Story, Fantasy Forest, Bakery 2, Restaurant 2, & Dragon daily.

Also play Restaurant 1, Bakery 1, & Farm 2 occasionally. Used to play more years ago but now only check in if there's goals.

Been playing Stories total of 5yrs now. I reek of full spectrum loserness. ;.\
    lol! Too funny. Maybe we should start a support group for us S8 addicts :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    This made me LOL for real. Thank you!

lol! Too funny. Maybe we should start a support group for us S8 addicts :-)
    oh I played RS1, BS 1 too but then my phone need more memory for update so I del and forgot them lol (until recently reinstalled)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    oh I played RS1, BS 1 too but then my phone need more memory for update so I del and forgot them lol (until recently reinstalled)
    Lol lol, i have rs1 n bs1 and fs1 all on my tablet (which broke, soon to be fixed) but had them all on my phone but ran out of memory lol havent played in a while though cant wait til my tablet gets fixed .... ��

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to everyone who updated this thread with the steps and tips!

Fashion Designer
    I agree!!!! This was super helpful in figuring out how and what was needed to complete this quest!