Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest: Campfire Cooking (January 2016)

Do you have to be on a higher level? cause i don't have any of the recipes except for roasted marshmallow.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by adorablerican View Post
    Do you have to be on a higher level? cause i don't have any of the recipes except for roasted marshmallow.
    Yes, if you don't have the ingredients unlocked for the recipes then you can't learn them till you have them unlocked. If you don't have sugar for example then you won't be able to make the first recipe which is smores.
    Been playing Restaurant Story 2 for about a year now. Add me as a neighbor at any level.
    I have a feeling 2016 is going to bring a lot to the game!
    If you have any questions about the game feel free to send me a pm.

I realize i have to play on the regular restaurant story 2 not the restaurant story 2: a cooking carol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKippy View Post
    Yes, if you don't have the ingredients unlocked for the recipes then you can't learn them till you have them unlocked. If you don't have sugar for example then you won't be able to make the first recipe which is smores.
    The last recipe unlocks at level 47 and I'm on level 43. Based on previous events, do you know if that recipe will be needed to complete the quest? I hope not.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    The last recipe unlocks at level 47 and I'm on level 43. Based on previous events, do you know if that recipe will be needed to complete the quest? I hope not.
    I hope not either. I'm only on level 23

Rhino Keeper
    ಥ╭╮ಥ I'm only on level 34. I won't be able to buy milk. Does that mean I won't be able to compete the quest?

Rhino Keeper
    This will be interesting for a lot of us lower level players who don't have all the ingredients for these recipes. I won't be able to do this quest if you need to do some of these recipes to complete it.

Farm Supplier
    l love new stove, but i'm on level 28...

Fashion Designer
    Gulp... im only level 33 i think.... so will i be able to get the recipe for the yeti spaghetti once i get to that level?

Fashion Designer
    try closing the apps properly and restart?

I also can only see roasted marshmallow at the beginning, only after closing and restarting the apps, the stove then showed other recipe as well.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast